Abena Abri-Form M3 Cloth Back Tabs Ripping

Cook

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I got a pack of Abena Abri-Form M3 cloth back yesterday. First time getting these, as I couldn't get my usual Attends Regular. So far, I've used four, and on all four the top right tab has ripped off while wearing. Where the tab attaches to the wing, just clean off. I've been home all weekend doing uni work, so all I've done is walked from my desk to the kitchen and back again a few times a day. If I were doing gymnastics, maybe I'd understand...!

Is this normal, or do I have a dud pack?!

I had that exact issue with a pack. But the last couple of packs have been ok. Quality definitely isn’t what it used to be on these. The outer cover also kinda like pills or something.

wheelman21 said:
I had that exact issue with a pack. But the last couple of packs have been ok. Quality definitely isn’t what it used to be on these. The outer cover also kinda like pills or something.
That's such a shame, they were all the rage 10 years ago. I guess these will be back up from now on then.

I hate the cloth back ones anyways . Doesn’t seem like they are as absorbent . But I have had the same issue with a package of the original plastic backed ones. Sucks when that happens with a entire pack since that is my go to diaper for overnight and wearing out only when I know I’m likely to have a big accident . And then with a full diaper the tab breaks off while you have a full diaper . The next pack was back to normal

Back