ABDLMatch.com - Legit? Found love?

DaddyDL956 said:
It's real I'm a member...
How long have you been a member? How many people have you met in person?

DaddyDL956 said:
Read the terms of service.
Have you met IRL?
I was a member until several patterns popped up, then I started digging.
If you have met someone,IRL, then you are probably one of the two people that have actually met somebody.

Last edited by a moderator:
A lot of sites mimic memberships for a while and then scam you. If you got lucky and it's legit then good but like others to me it doesn't feel like it's the real deal.

DaddyDL956 said:
So you made an account on ADISC just to post this? Not saying you're a liar, but that is incredibly suspicious.

Last edited:
Reactions: Forced, DiaperedG and lilSorcerer
DaddyDL956 said:

quarktheory said:
Read the terms of service.
Have you met IRL?
I was a member until several patterns popped up, then I started digging.
If you have met someone,IRL, then you are probably one of the two people that have actually met somebody.
I've met girls IRL it took some time though..

I got a payed subscription at one
point and I think it's mostly just a bot farm.

Last edited:
Scam

Chimera said:
So you made an account on ADISC just to post this? Not saying you're a liar, but that is incredibly suspicious.
That's some fine detective work right there. I dig it.

Reactions: Chimera
what's not bot there, so it's scam

Definitely a scam site. The people on there are all fake. I’ve communicated with some people, but they don’t answer questions in a way that a real person would. You could tell you’re talking to a BOT or AI or someone who works there who just makes up answers that sound good to what you’re asking. But if someone says they’re from a particular area that you know and ask them about a park in the area or name a restaurant that’s popular that everyone goes to they can’t answer those questions.

Reactions: BengieG
It's a real joke! The only girls near me always come from a very small town nearby as opposed to where I live, with a much larger population. From what I can gather, this little town is comprised of girls who are all ABDL. The site doesn't even attempt to make it believable.

Reactions: littledreamers333
leafgoalie said:
It's a real joke! The only girls near me always come from a very small town nearby as opposed to where I live, with a much larger population. From what I can gather, this little town is comprised of girls who are all ABDL. The site doesn't even attempt to make it believable.
Ooh, just imagine a little town comprised of no-one but ABDL girls....
What was that Sinatra song? My Kind of Town🤣?

Reactions: leafgoalie and Forced
I would find it really scary to get in there.

Did a google image search on some of the photo’s, amazing how many of the photos belonged to someone else.

STAY AWAY!!!! When I was doing pretty well financially I actually paid for a membership. Everyone in my area was from a smaller town as opposed to the bigger towns, or cities. All of the ones with pictures were stolen from tumblr or elsewhere. You couldn’t use the words mess, poop, or anything that mentioned talking off site. Text, Snapchat, Facebook, tumblr, Twitter, instagram, etc, all got censored! Hell even date was censored!! How can you get to know someone if you can’t ask them out on a date!?

The charge on my credit card was a very weird and random name. I didn’t know what the heck it was so I reported the charge, and asked them to look into it. After a few days I couldn’t access the site. I emailed them and asked what’s going on. I thought maybe someone reported me. They said since I filed a fraudulent claim they blocked me!! I can only regain access if I pay them for my bill and fine! They said some very interesting choice words as well! And that when most people have a problem they come to them instead of reporting them to their card company. I said maybe you should have a billing name that could be remembered and looks reputable! Because I definitely wouldn’t have reported the charge!! Enjoy the lost money! I hope it tastes good!!

It kind of freaked me out that they were able to block me from my ip address or whatever. I only got to their website when I used private mode, and I may have had to turn off WiFi.

If I actually was talking to a real person, well, that sucks that nothing ever happened!

Ive heard a lot of these sites arent too reliable . Too may scammers and essentially feels like a ghost town out there finding someone .Some have said you may find matches on Fetlife. Ive heard it is a more vast fetish forum and not easy to narrow down. Ive heard you could try meet ups or munches . I did it but it was mostly older and middle aged men which is fine for some, but wasnt what I was looking for.

yes its a joke.. just stay away..

Back