Diapero

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Hi everyone.
I am planing a vaction to Europe, either June or September.
The vacation should be ABDL oriented (also bdsm/kink related but less important).
Will be happy for suggestions which country to go to, where to go there and what to do, 4-5 days.
Also best for things to be affordable.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: littledreamers333
If you come in Europe, look at this link https://abdl.amsterdam/
Emma is organizing events in Amsterdam that is an incredible city to visit.
Who knows, maybe she's doing something when you come, try to contact her.
I've seen on the site, the ABDL Social event is planned in june 9th...
No new date planned yet for the next ABDL Rave party (yes, there are so incredible things at Amsterdam)

Reactions: dogboy, Jorelaxed, BBBen and 1 other person
You can't visit Europe on a kink vacation and NOT go to Amsterdam!

Reactions: DLinEx, TabaCrate, Jorelaxed and 1 other person
Mehrabad98 said:
You can't visit Europe on a kink vacation and NOT go to Amsterdam!
Thanks, any specific places?

TabaCrate said:
If you come in Europe, look at this link https://abdl.amsterdam/
Emma is organizing events in Amsterdam that is an incredible city to visit.
Who knows, maybe she's doing something when you come, try to contact her.
I've seen on the site, the ABDL Social event is planned in june 9th...
No new date planned yet for the next ABDL Rave party (yes, there are so incredible things at Amsterdam)
Thank, will check it out

Diapero said:
Thanks, any specific places?
I do not know any unfortunately, but others on the site definitely do!

Hi Diapero, hopefully I am not breaking any rules here, but there is an ABDL/fetish cottage in Spain,which may be rented. It seems to be well equipped.

mskvor said:
Hi Diapero, hopefully I am not breaking any rules here, but there is an ABDL/fetish cottage in Spain,which may be rented. It seems to be well equipped.
There used to be one in Germany, too. But I forgot where that was…

I heard of some in Berlin and they had a project at the alps region. And in germany there are from time to time meetings. But i only read it on another community side.

Germany is the country where ABU is based in EU, so there will be the cheapest delivery price for ABU diapers.

Reactions: Diapero
don't forget to visit my diaper store in France :)

Reactions: Diapero, Subtlerustle, giaci9 and 3 others
If you make it to the UK then I’d suggest a visit to Aunty Amy and Aunty Roxy in Norfolk, two of the very best ABDL caretakers.

Reactions: Subtlerustle and BBBen
diaperminister said:
Very happy customer here! I was joking with a friend that if there'd be an actual diaper minister, we'd vote for them ^^;

Reactions: Subtlerustle, BBBen and diaperminister
And @diaperminister can not only speak french but also german and english @Diapero: look out for my post in the blog section. There is a picture of my visit in france. It realy helps me in being selfconfident ab 🥰

This sounds awesome you guys. Like, you're gonna do normal tourist stuff, right?

It sounds like a once in a lifetime adventure! Like, shave up to be a kiddo. Or not if you want or leave the diaper at the hotel.

There’s ABDL social in Amsterdam on the 9th of June here’s a link: https://abdlsocial.nl/EN/tickets. This is what TabaCrate is talking about. Although I think Emma doesn’t organise it anymore. There’s also diapers day in Nijmegen (also in the Netherlands) on the first of June. This is the link: https://fetlife.com/events/1387392. The page is in Dutch but google translate can fix that. I pretty much always attend diapers day, be it alone or with a group of friends and I also attend ABDL social regularly. These events are hosted every 2 months so if you want to attend one or both of them, they are both held in June and neither are held in September. Feel free to ask me any questions if you have them.

Reactions: Diapero and BBBen
traveling and exploring new places is super cool and exciting. i hope you have an amazing adventure. i don't know where the ABDL hot spots would be, however i would think any large city would have an ABDL community that could be accessed. hopefully some can offer how to go about finding those connections. for me i connect with people pretty much wherever. one suggestion when planning a vacation/holiday is start look at the places and activities you really want see and experience and build from there. ABDL communities can be found just about anywhere the world, but the amazing destinations are what i would focus on first.

Forced said:
If you make it to the UK then I’d suggest a visit to Aunty Amy and Aunty Roxy in Norfolk, two of the very best ABDL caretakers.
Thanks, I sew about UK but not gonna be there this time

diaperminister said:
@diaperminister , can you please contact me privatly? Onlu if it's ok by you

Back