Diaperboy27

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I’ll start the one I typically use after a rough day is “Pop a paci in me I’m done!” Is there anything you say in your life that is kind of like that?

Reactions: CrazySmoker
When someone comments on me going to the bathroom at work a couple times in the morning, hey I keep my bum dry until the afternoon…

Reactions: Jorelaxed and Diaperboy27
If someone says they did something or remembers things that happened in the past my stock reply is “you must be old I was in nappies back then” There are a few that get the joke, most not so much.

Reactions: TygerKiddo, Diaperboy27, Jorelaxed and 1 other person
hey why is my message on mod review thats dumb lol

• Thinking
Reactions: Diaperboy27
When I walk into a disaster at work I'll say
"Well stinky my binky" and everyone thinks it's funny

• Haha
yellothing said:
If someone says they did something or remembers things that happened in the past my stock reply is “you must be old I was in nappies back then” There are a few that get the joke, most not so much.
I’ve had a similar experience on occasions. Sometimes when I have referred back to something that happened in the past, people have questioned the timing of my recollection and have said something like ‘no, it was much longer ago than that- you were still in nappies.’

Little do they know! 🤫

Reactions: Diaperboy27 and BenNevis
After getting caught in the rain once and ending up soaked, one of my flatmates asked if I’d gotten caught in the rain and I nodded and said “I’m very soggy!”

Well, this caught on, so much so that whenever any of us got caught in the rain, we’d all say that we were “very soggy!” :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 39193, Prillprillprill and Diaperboy27
Diaperboy27 said:
I’ll start the one I typically use after a rough day is “Pop a paci in me I’m done!” Is there anything you say in your life that is kind of like that?
I like that one!

Like my profile names says "cribbin" i.e. hop in my crib and chill.

“ I’m gonna paddy”
In adult terms 🙄 I’m frustrated and every little thing is winding me up! Which allows my partner to say No paddying use big girl words and talk to me 😂😂😂 but we use it day to day as an expression rather than just in little time

• Haha
claire123 said:
“ I’m gonna paddy”
In adult terms 🙄 I’m frustrated and every little thing is winding me up! Which allows my partner to say No paddying use big girl words and talk to me 😂😂😂 but we use it day to day as an expression rather than just in little time
OMG THATS TO CUTE! 🤣

"Hotty Botty" is spanking.

"Scarfy Darky" is being blindfolded, for a story, a surprise, or sensory play. Sometimes also referred to as "can't see time", or "let's get your eyes tucked away".

"Baby locked up" is the playpen. Also "Baby jail".

Last edited:
I go TT ….

When my non-ABDL spouse says “I have to go potty”, and gets up to leave the room, I’ll say “Me too!” and stay where I am.

Reactions: Deleted member 39193, Diaperboy27 and chamberpot
I recall at least one person on the old USENET group alt.sex.fetish.diapers from the late 1990's ending his messages with SWAH (stands for Stay Wet And Happy). Here is a quote.

"There is NOTHING to be bashful about! Come on outand meet us! I
guarantee you'll have a good time. And my offer still stands, gals lunch

is on me! Stay wet and happy! SWAH!"

Back