ABDL Pull-up diaper

GeorgeCone

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Can anybody suggest me some ABDL pull-up diapers?

I don't know about any myself, but I use Indasec Discreet Pants and TENA, they feel great 🥰

Reactions: GeorgeCone
ABDL Pull Ups don’t really exist. Rearz and Bambino have produced some pull up style diapers with prints in the past, but they just had a generic print and nothing else. True adult-sized Pull Ups are a long way from being a reality mainly due to companies like KC and P&G holding exclusive and ironclad patents related to them and their various technologies. Also the necessary to make those sorts of garments do not exist yet either, another longstanding hurdle as to why we don’t have ABDL Pull Ups yet. It’s unlikely we’ll see them anytime soon either.

Reactions: theancientmariner and TigerDL
PaddedRebel said:
ABDL Pull Ups don’t really exist. Rearz and Bambino have produced some pull up style diapers with prints in the past, but they just had a generic print and nothing else. True adult-sized Pull Ups are a long way from being a reality mainly due to companies like KC and P&G holding exclusive and ironclad patents related to them and their various technologies. Also the necessary to make those sorts of garments do not exist yet either, another longstanding hurdle as to why we don’t have ABDL Pull Ups yet. It’s unlikely we’ll see them anytime soon either.
Yup. Pull-ups wouldn't be able to stay snuggled up there for too long with all that weight. That's why we have tape on diapers. They hold much more than any pull-up can, and it's for that reason that they use tapes. It's the only way to keep them from falling down your waist. :coffee:

Reactions: DLWee and jamiejamie
The Dotty Diaper Co. has a selection of pull ups but I have not tried them so far. They look good and the DDC is quite reputable.

theancientmariner said:
Yup. Pull-ups wouldn't be able to stay snuggled up there for too long with all that weight. That's why we have tape on diapers. They hold much more than any pull-up can, and it's for that reason that they use tapes. It's the only way to keep them from falling down your waist. :coffee:
Personally, I think you could get away with a little bit more absorbent of a pull up than say a comparable Abena or Northshore with elastic sides. I think it’s doable, but it’s the matter of legally and physically having the means to do it. KC and P&G’s patents are pretty extensive and cover a lot more than what you’d think they would.

I would like an ABDL pull-up that's similar in style to child pull-ups such as Huggies Pull-Ups. It should have colored sides, cute prints, cloth backing, lots of padding and higher absorbency.

PaddedRebel said:
ABDL Pull Ups don’t really exist. Rearz and Bambino have produced some pull up style diapers with prints in the past, but they just had a generic print and nothing else. True adult-sized Pull Ups are a long way from being a reality mainly due to companies like KC and P&G holding exclusive and ironclad patents related to them and their various technologies. Also the necessary to make those sorts of garments do not exist yet either, another longstanding hurdle as to why we don’t have ABDL Pull Ups yet. It’s unlikely we’ll see them anytime soon eithe
Not sure i believe this. China doesn't care about western patents. We would at least have Chinese knockoffs on wish. They know there is a demand and they don't care about our patents so there has to be something else to it.

Reactions: BadAtNames
BOOOOOOOO, i respectfully disagree do to my personal bias :3

Back