abdl peterbaby

peterklein729

diaper
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
ja ich suche Mama Liebe schon viel glücklich machen irgendwie nee muss auch wissen ich auch Sohn habe und ich habe Vater bin weil mein Sohn nicht weiß er abdl manchmal spüre ich mich so klein

This is an English language site and with many Americans (like me) who are basically monolingual and others who may not understand German. Please include a translation as well as your German submission, if you feel more comfortable using your native language. That way you can get more participation from the rest of the membership.

sorry if i speak or write in german language i am not good at writing english. yes i am looking for mum love to make a lot happy somehow no need to know i also have a son and i am a father because my son doesn't know he abdl sometimes i feel so small in german language translated to english

Reactions: PaddedRita
howiebabe said:
This is an English language
Its part of the rules

8. Use Readable English

We are an English-language site. All communication must be in readable English.
No txt speak, babytalk, or posts with incomprehensible grammar.

peterklein729 said:
sorry if i speak or write in german language i am not good at writing english. yes i am looking for mum love to make a lot happy somehow no need to know i also have a son and i am a father because my son doesn't know he abdl sometimes i feel so small in german language translated to english
It’s also not a site used to find a mommy

I learnt German at school, so I can understand most of peterklein729's thread, but not all of it.

Sissyleslie said:
I learnt German at school, so I can understand most of peterklein729's thread, but not all of it.
You probably don't understand everything because it's very very broken german...
I hope they'll try to use their native language and translate it to english instead.

Last edited:
Agreed. It feels fragmented - a translation would be better.

Really do " Appreciate " you trying !! Thank you !! ;)

Rita said:
Really do " Appreciate " you trying !! Thank you !! ;)
what caused you to start wearing diaper again,??If i was Abbi, i,d start wearing to be like you.

Back