ABDL Fun Facts with Olaf in my Parallel ABDL Frozen Universe (Fanart and Fan Fiction (Sort of))

ABDElsa

TheFrozenABDL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Got inspired last night for another drawing when telling someone in the YouTube comments about my Parallel ABDL Frozen Universe. Like How Elsa became an ABDL and how the rest of Frozen group feels about it. First off, how/why Elsa is an ABDL, same as many other ABDLs, wanting to relive the childhood she never had. She spent her years locked in her room fearing her powers. Since she was 8 she never got to just have fun and be a kid. So, she figured better late than never. And began regressing younger and younger until finally she had regressed to a Baby!

Next how Anna feels about it after Anna discovered Elsa's secret Nursery and had some ABDL playtime with her like in this picture Purple-Monke commissioned me, https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/76108790
Anna discovered she liked it too, and that this was the perfect way for them to rediscover their lost childhoods and spend time together. They also sometimes switch playing ABDL and Mommy! They'll be ABDL together, and also take turns in the Mommy role to each other. Sometimes instead of being ABDL, Elsa will instead let Anna be the ABDL and Elsa will be the Mommy, and sometimes instead of being ABDL with Elsa, Anna will instead be the Mommy, they take turns and consistently switch out. Anna will do anything for her Sister...ANYTHING! Even wear/use Diapers and suck on a paci with Elsa, or change Elsa's wet/stinky Diapers! 😊

Next Kristoff's view of the situation, he knows, but loves and supports Anna so much that he isn't bothered by it one bit and is even open to maybe playing the Daddy to both Elsa and Anna!

Lastly as of Frozen II Olaf has read every book in the Arendelle Library including ones about kinks, fetishes, phobias, and psychology so, he knows exactly what Elsa and Anna are going through as he's come across the term ABDL/Diaper Fetishism/Paraphiliac Infantalism quite a few times. In fact he just loves to tell the gang all the FUN FACTS about ABDL like "Did you know ABDL stands for Adult Baby/Diaper Lover? Did you know ABDL is much more common in Males? Did you know ABDL can sometimes stem from either abuse or not having a childhood?" And the most important fact of all that Olaf wants EVERYONE to understand "Did you know ABDLs ARE NOT pedophiles?" Which is what the picture is of. I thought it'd be fun to draw Olaf reading said books and reciting all his ABDL fun facts. Obviously we ABDLs know all these, the picture is more him talking to Elsa, Anna, and Kristoff ala Frozen II. So, as you can see in my parallel Frozen Universe the Frozen gang is a BIG HAPPY ABDL family! 👪 Hope you like the drawing and my concept for a parallel ABDL Frozen Universe, and as always...stay Diapered!🧷😊

-ABDElsa ❄️🍼
ABDElsaFinal.png

P. S. Because Frozen takes place in the 1800s, in order for the gang to know about ABDL and have access to ABDL stuff. My parallel Frozen Universe is instead set in modern times (the 21st century)

OlafABDLFacts.jpg

Back