ABDL Explination video

KrazyBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey everyone :)

About 9 days ago I posted asking you all to vote when I should tell a new GF about being an adult baby.
Following on from that I found a really good video that helps explain what DDLG / MDLB / CGL is and answers some of the questions very well. I sort of resinated strongly with how she words her explinations.

Here is the video:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

My Question is: do any of you have links to other videos that help explain being an adult baby well? Something I could send to a new GF to help her understand what it is but in a very positive and good way. If you do, or have other resources that might help, please post the links here and share :)

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: LittleScotty
There is the Vice video, that does a good job

Reactions: DBabygirl2
KrazyBaby said:

About 9 days ago I posted asking you all to vote when I should tell a new GF about being an adult baby.
Following on from that I found a really good video that helps explain what DDLG / MDLB / CGL is and answers some of the questions very well. I sort of resinated strongly with how she words her explinations.

Here is the video:

My Question is: do any of you have links to other videos that help explain being an adult baby well? Something I could send to a new GF to help her understand what it is but in a very positive and good way. If you do, or have other resources that might help, please post the links here and share :)

Thanks in advance.
I feel for you , I met some one new a couple months back , I told them on the second date - They Thought I was strange but let It go on ! The best tip I have is just be honest . Most Relationships stay strong due to honesty.

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed
Try Love in Brief and Dream a Little podcasts. My wife listened to a few I selected as pertinent and she was better educated. They are both excellent.

Reactions: ItsTimmyTime and Jorelaxed
Subtlerustle said:
Try Love in Brief and Dream a Little podcasts. My wife listened to a few I selected as pertinent and she was better educated. They are both excellent.
Two of my favourite podcasts! Such a shame RNT and RY parted ways recently though, that was sad 😢

• Sad
Reactions: Subtlerustle
KrazyBaby said:

Here is the video:

Thanks in advance.
KrazyBaby said:

Here is the video:

My Question is: do any of you have links to other videos that help explain being an adult baby well? Something I could send to a new GF to help her understand what it is but in a very positive and good way. If you do, or have other resources that might help, please post the links here and share
I watched the video, and for me it came across "HARPY" and Shrill . I much prefer DREAM A LITTLE with LO, and my second choice is Love in Brief.

• Love
Reactions: ItsTimmyTime
ItsTimmyTime said:
Two of my favourite podcasts! Such a shame RNT and RY parted ways recently though, that was sad 😢
Did they part ways AGAIN, I know they did a year ago and then got back together, did they break up a second time?

I used to watch a couple called Sammich and lolipops. They have a cute and genuine relationship DDLG.

Thank you all for the replies and suggestions.

Where can I listen to the pod casts? Which eppisodes would you reccomend to show a new gf what an adult baby is like and answer what she will probably be wondering?

KrazyBaby said:

Here is the video:

Thanks in advance.
The one you posted above is a great start.

Reactions: PaddedRita
KrazyBaby said:
Thank you all for the replies and suggestions.

Where can I listen to the pod casts? Which eppisodes would you reccomend to show a new gf what an adult baby is like and answer what she will probably be wondering?
Dream a little
Episode 14 - This One's For Your Non-Abdl Partner

Love in brief (Browser)
(Download Player FM for easier playback)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DBabygirl2
Glad2BeInNappies said:
I feel for you , I met some one new a couple months back , I told them on the second date - They Thought I was strange but let It go on ! The best tip I have is just be honest . Most Relationships stay strong due to honesty.
Honesty is always the best policy, especially with something like this.

I started seeing someone a couple of months ago and told her almost straight away.

Definitely the righ thing to do.

littlemoosey said:
Did they part ways AGAIN, I know they did a year ago and then got back together, did they break up a second time?
Oh I'm not sure now. That episode is 49 weeks old. RNT hasn't seemed to appear in many episodes since?

I would be careful about that kind of video. Until you know how she will take you being a diaper wearing.
If you come across as this is her being a mommy right off the bat she could turn her off. There is a podcast sexologist .
You might check out.
One is Kimberly Resnick Anderson chanel on YouTube

Last edited:
Reactions: Subtlerustle and littlemoosey
I did not know Dr Rhoda had a YouTube on ABDL. I’ll have to look for it.

Reactions: foxkits
Yes it's good one the first one I posted would have not been the best for his wife to hear first so I took it off . All you need to do is search on YouTube ab dl podcast
There needs to be a space between ab and dl

Last edited:
I started a blog a few years ago to both chronical my own journey (wife and I have been married for 15+ years, she is not ABDL) as well as stand as a resource for both the ABDL and their family/spouse. (https://aberrantlyme.home.blog)

I've learned through talking to many other ABDLd that every pairing is different and every person is different.

What ABDL means to you may differ from me or anyone else reading this. Similarly, my spouse will differ in views and comfort levels from yours.

Honesty, mentioned above will be a vital part on your journey as you share with them.

Timing may vary based on both of you. If you are spiritual/religious lean to than in pray or meditation. You'd will be guided to know more how you feel, and how they are feeling.

Leverage this community, as there is a wealth of knowledge here.

Reactions: Subtlerustle and foxkits
ItsTimmyTime said:
Dream a little
Episode 14 - This One's For Your Non-Abdl Partner

Love in brief (Browser)
(Download Player FM for easier playback)
Dream A Little with Lo is a great introduction video. Lo also has a podcast on YouTube and Spotify.

Reactions: PaddedRita
Thank-you everyone for the advice, resources and encouragment :)

Back