ABDL diapers at hospital dream

TheMat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I had this dream that I had to go to the hospital for a minor operation on my leg and while preparing to discharge there was a rolling cart with like a diaper display on it that just happened to be sitting in the room and there were obvious ABDL diapers among some medical ones. I think the idea was that this was a cart they brought around for patients to pick out which diaper they wanted if that was what they needed. But the nightmare part for me was trying to figure out how to act like they weren’t something I already knew about so I said something like “huh I didn’t know they made adult diapers that looked like that”. Presumably someone that has never seen a baby-styled adult diaper would have questions.

In real life I do have some anxiety about how to play cool if ABDL ever happens to come up in conversation. Like I’m afraid if I don’t show the right level of surprise/disgust/amusement that would be expected of a normal person that someone will suspect me.

Anyway in the dream I wasn’t needing the diapers but after feigning surprise at the ADBL diapers the doctor handed it to me and said I should take it home.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Traveler, TigerDL, Davvyboy and 3 others
I once saw some Crinklz diapers in a French farmacy once, I was kinda surprised that they sell ABDL diapers in a farmacy.

Reactions: Davvyboy and Jorelaxed
DiaperMarshal said:
I once saw some Crinklz diapers in a French farmacy once, I was kinda surprised that they sell ABDL diapers in a farmacy.
In my dream some of them were Crinklz 😄

Reactions: Davvyboy
DiaperMarshal said:
I imagine quite a few pharmacies using ABDL style diapers to boost sales.

Reactions: Davvyboy and Diapertoddler
TheMat said:
In real life I do have some anxiety about how to play cool if ABDL ever happens to come up in conversation. Like I’m afraid if I don’t show the right level of surprise/disgust/amusement that would be expected of a normal person that someone will suspect me.
It's not just playing it cool around ABDL for me, I also have to temper my knowledge of diapers in general around people. I think about what people might expect a young child-less adult would know about diapers (in my mind, not much at all), so there's not even a "safe" amount of information I can express I feel like.

Reactions: TheDideeboy and TheMat
TigerDL said:
It's not just playing it cool around ABDL for me, I also have to temper my knowledge of diapers in general around people. I think about what people might expect a young child-less adult would know about diapers (in my mind, not much at all), so there's not even a "safe" amount of information I can express I feel like.
I do a lot of thrift store stuff so i can at least express my knowledge of prices and the resale market on that stuff. Had my aunt get some ABDL diapers once from an estate sale and gave them to me to sell, gave her half the "market value" and kept them for myself. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: TigerDL and artemisenterri
TheMat said:
In this situation I try to say "Well people are into all sorts of things, if it makes them happy just let them be weird." Or something along those lines, and see how they respond. A respectful and adult response vs a snarky "eww" or something like that directly affects how much respect I can feel for that person.

Reactions: TheMat and artemisenterri
Back