💖🧸🍼Daddy’s precious little prince🍼🧸💖
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
  5. Other
Is it just me or do a lot of ABDL companies have terrible customer service? I’ve gotten horrible attitudes from both Rearz and Tykables customer service reps when asking about products. To me it almost seems like they have the attitude that the fact that they exist in the first place should be good enough and that having to answer a question about a product is the worst thing in the world! They’re short, snippy, snide, and unhelpful. I just don’t understand, you’re there to help people better understand your products, why give the attitude???? I can’t tell if it’s just me, I caught the rep on a bad day, or if they’re actually just straight up rude. Has anyone else noticed this and had this problem?

Never had this problem when I order from NorthShore.

Reactions: sbmccue and LilxFawn
Because I use medical rather then ab nappies, I've never encountered a problem when calling my company of choice

Reactions: LilxFawn
PCBaby said:
Because I use medical rather then ab nappies, I've never encountered a problem when calling my company of choice
You can get medical diapers and AB/DL diapers from NorthShore, never been questioned as to why I order them or a rude costumer service person.

lonnie said:
You can get medical diapers and AB/DL diapers from NorthShore, never been questioned as to why I order them or a rude costumer service person.
I only see Dotty the Pony and Crinklz on NorthShore’s website. Not that those are bad, I just prefer a wider range of AB/DL diapers personally.

dprpail said:
I only see Dotty the Pony and Crinklz on NorthShore’s website. Not that those are bad, I just prefer a wider range of AB/DL diapers personally.
Diaper Drawer has a really nice variety of medical and ABDL diapers. They’re probably one of the only companies that hasn’t given me an attitude tbh. I have yet to buy from there but I really want to.
Link

It's not just abdl companies, the problem with customer service being hit or miss is across the board with pretty much every company out there. Some companies just want to crank out as much product as they can with no regard to the end user, only to their bottom line. Other companies understand that spending time and money on customer service is an invertement. One that brings customers back and ultimately sells more, thereby increasing profits by more than their initial investement. Of course that takes effort, something not every company is willing to pursue.

Reactions: BabyPawz and LilxFawn
Slomo said:
It's not just abdl companies, the problem with customer service being hit or miss is across the board with pretty much every company out there. Some companies just want to crank out as much product as they can with no regard to the end user, only to their bottom line. Other companies understand that spending time and money on customer service is an invertement. One that brings customers back and ultimately sells more, thereby increasing profits by more than their initial investement. Of course that takes effort, something not every company is willing to pursue.
Honestly you’re right, but it’s hard to sort the good from the bad unfortunately. I’ve had less trouble with cheaper companies believe it or not! Little For Big provides much friendlier customer service than Tykables or Rearz, despite their products not being as good a quality. They didn’t charge me at ALL for my exchange, and they sent me a new onesie when the replacement one was sent to me with some white powder (probably just shipping stuff) on it!

I'm pretty sure they've heard it all, but the part that might rub them raw is when a very few people call in and make unrealistic suggestions (such as fantasy wish-lists and any rudeness the adamant few may bring with it)...I'm not sure if the AB/DL niche is a very profitable one for either the AB/DL-friendly or -exclusive business, but I can understand their frustration from the tiny-yet-perpetually-unhappy segment of our community. Again, just a thought.

Last edited:
BobbiSueEllen said:
I'm pretty sure they've heard it all, but the part that might rub them raw is when a very few people call in and make unrealistic suggestions (such as fantasy wish-lists and any rudeness the adamant few may bring with it)...I'm not sure if the AB/DL niche is a very profitable one for either the AB/DL-friendly or -exclusive business, but I can understand their frustration from the tiny-yet-perpetually-unhappy segment of our community. Again, just a thought.
I understand but I usually try to keep my questions to things they can answer, stuff that’s probably within their job description! But I get it, working customer service at almost any level sucks.

Reactions: dprpail and BobbiSueEllen
Slomo said:

Absolutely this, it just so happens that Rearz and apparently Tykables have bad Customer Service.

I have sent messages to ABUniverse before and never have they given me attitude for asking them questions or needing assistance, if they gave me an attitude I would likely want to take my business elsewhere as there are a lot of companies that Make or Sell some variety of Good Quality Diapers; and even a lot of variety for ABDL Printed Diapers

A good company will not want to make customers or even potential customers mad because it risks them taking their business elsewhere, and even if they made one sale to a customer, if you needed their help and got an attitude for contacting them; how likely are you to buy from them a 2nd time?

I'll probably just order from Amazon and have it delivered to the post office

littledreamers333 said:
I'll probably just order from Amazon and have it delivered to the post office

Theres a slew of options out there for sellers that aren't totally rude and unhelpful to customers, it just depends on what you are looking for in your products

I havent heard any complaints about NorthShore and I use ABUniverse often and I have never had any problems with their Customer Service

I'll be honest I have used both of those companies and have never had an issue. Especially tykables.. I have in fact found them very helpful and easy to deal with

• Wow
Reactions: Ebabyboy12 and LilxFawn
@frizzylizzy76 I wish I got whoever you talked to. The person I asked about onesie sizing just said to go off of my shirt size. When I asked for more details about fit, expressing my concern about a large being too small, because I have pretty wide hips in comparison to my waist, they gave me the same response they did before (go off of shirt size). The lack of effort is really what bugged me. It’s not my fault they don’t make their stuff for more than just men. If they had more detailed measurements I wouldn’t have to bug them in the first place! I want to ask them again, but I’m scared of getting another rude person. Also I really don’t want to drop $50 on a onesie that doesn’t fit and have to pay to return it. Little For Big didn’t make me pay to return it and they supposedly have worse quality goods! Wow sorry I went on a bit of a rant there 😅😅😅. I guess I’m still upset

Reactions: diapfur
I get it, and the onesies are expensive so you dont want to be wasting your money. I'm sorry you've had such a bad experience, but sometimes its good to rant to get the annoyance off your chest 😂😂

What were the questions you were trying to ask?

68Bonnie said:
What were the questions you were trying to ask?
With Tykables I asked about onesie sizing because their size chart is so confusing. With Rearz I asked about the wet/dry bags because I couldn’t find them on amazon, only on their website which only ships to Canada (mind you this was before I discovered Cooshie Tooshiez which delivers to the US).

Last edited:
Back