ABDL Anime Character!!! (Sort of)

ABDElsa

TheFrozenABDL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
OK so long story short, an ABDL Artist I follow on Twitter retweeted this picture from another fellow ABDL on Twitter!
20211129_174215.jpg
Needless to say I was more than a little intrigued! According to some comments I found out it's from an Anime called Shugo Chara. So, I looked into it and here's what I found. This character Yaya Yuiki desires to be a Baby again to get all the attention from her parents back from her Baby Brother. Apparently all of them have a little Guardian from an egg who they can combine with and transform to help them fight. Yaya's is named Pepe and she's of course a Baby!
SCE_Pepe.png
When Yaya combines with Pepe she undergoes a few transformations. The first is just a bib and cute outfit nothing too special.
Pepe_change.png
But the second is known as Dear Baby and it goes 1 step further. She dons a bib, bunny, ear bonnet, booties, and bunny onesie. Not sure if the poofy-ness of it is supposed to indicate she's wearing a Diaper but I like to think so.
Screenshot_20211130-220742_(1).png
Screenshot_20211130-220059_(1)_copy_922x540.png
Either way it's so cool and cute! She even gets a giant rattle to fight with, as well as a mobile to put people to sleep, and commands an army of rubber duckies.
Screenshot_20211130-215946_(1)_copy_970x540.png
Screenshot_20211130-215956_(1).png
Screenshot_20211130-220153_(1).pngSc88-20.jpg
This is great because it's probably the closest we've got to an ABDL Anime with ABDL/Baby themed powers! She's got everything else, a BIB, Onesie, booties, and a rattle. All she's missing is a Diaper and a Pacifier! She is soooooo super cute and even she knows it!!!
Screenshot_20211130-220131_(1).png
I can't believe a character like this exists, but can't say I'm surprised it's in an Anime seeing as how ABDL is pretty big in Japan and a bit more accepted to my knowledge. I absolutely love this! And you're talking to someone who hates Anime mostly due to its art style and that most aren't in English and you have to read the subtitles. Regardless I hope we can eventually see a character like this in an American cartoon. I'm not trying to be racist or anything I just mean that it'd be harder to see this kinda thing in an American Cartoon compared to an Anime because the US is less accepting of ABDL than Japan. Not just ABDL but anything you're into really, I've heard in Japan you can just be yourself!

Heck there's non hidden ABDL places out in the open in Japan where ABDLs can go to be cared for by Japanese Mommy Maids! (At least if the Yakuza series is accurate, which I'm pretty sure it is because I think the Yakuza games try to realistically portray Japan according to the developers IIRC) But the ABDL part of Yakuza is a story for another day! Bottom line I'm so glad this was brought to my attention by my favorite ABDL Artist Purple-Monke (who drew the Frozen and Kingdom Hearts ABDL pictures I posted and used as cover photos)

So, ADISC Community what do you think of this character? Have you watched the Anime/read the Manga? Do you think this is an ABDL character or just a child jealous of her Baby Brother? Do you think we'll ever see a character like this that fights with Baby themed powers/accessories in the US? Let me know all your thoughts and opinions in the comments section below, and as always...stay Diapered🧷! :)

• Love
Reactions: CrayonRocket, Alecsam, Diaperboy27 and 8 others
Yoooo this is dope! 🤩 (and very cute 😍) Thank you for showing us this hidden gem! As someone who’s a fan of this artstyle, I really wanna go check it out now. I dont think she’s meant to be an ABDL character. Probably just a coincidence that she almost fits the bill for one. Either way I am impressed 👍

Im curious, how do you know ABDLs are that open/accepted over in Japan? I mean when it comes to Japanese pop culture, ABDL is like the last thing that pops in my mind 🤔

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa
ShyBoo81 said:
Im curious, how do you know ABDLs are that open/accepted over in Japan? I mean when it comes to Japanese pop culture, ABDL is like the last thing that pops in my mind 🤔
My friend has told me and I've also seen numerous YouTube videos about it. Maybe it's not so much accepted as it is big. It's much bigger in Japan than here in the US.

Reactions: ShyBoo81
SecretlyABDL94 said:
My friend has told me and I've also seen numerous YouTube videos about it. Maybe it's not so much accepted as it is big. It's much bigger in Japan than here in the US.
Can you link on here some Youtube videos you found?

I should really check this anime out.

• Love
ShyBoo81 said:
Can you link on here some Youtube videos you found?
Huh...that's odd. I can't seem to find any of them now. They must've been deleted or something. 🤔

I'll have to check this out. I just started watching My Senpai is Annoying. Not AB themed but definitely has some LG/daddy vibes.

• Love
I've been to Japan multiple times, and I would say the answer is a bit complicated, what is more accepted is child-like behavior, dress and aesthetics in adults. It's really normal to spend hours and hours in video arcades playing claw games for stuffies. You see people walking around with stuffies on their bags (dozens of them), even in full Kigurumi/onesies out on the street. The standards for language and politeness make it feel as if everyone is talking to you as a child. You can dine with stuffies as companions in many cafes themed on cute overload. It's perfectly normal to go to Hello Kitty Park or Disney as an adult for an afternoon. In general what is seen as kids stuff and culture in the West is accepted as an adult subculture there - yes mostly for young girls, but the guys can play into it too. Going to Japan in 2005 was the first place I felt normal, like I could dress how I want, and find companions who would be into it, Theres probably still a gap between the typical kawaii culture and ABsm, but there is crossover. I went to one sexy store where half the shop was dedicated to ABDL items. They sold a lot of US diapers for a high price but also the frilly dresses and a whole lot of anime and manga for abdls, including many print magazines. The aesthetic is amazing. There was another dude in their browsing and I just said to him, hey I'm another ABDL. It didn't seem like he spoke any English. We also went to a store that seemed to specialize entirely in sissy girl stuff, all out. In general it is years ahead of us, whether it is public or not. I would love to lead a tour to all the best spots, and could create a really nice itinerary of vetted experiences for ABDLs. If anyone is interedted lmk and I'll put you on a list for when and if Covid blows over. right now all foreign travel is banned to Japan.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: KidRyan, Iroh, ABDElsa and 3 others
Squirmyboy said:
If anyone is interedted lmk and I'll put you on a list for when and if Covid blows over. right now all foreign travel is banned to Japan.
It won’t. Masks are the new burkas and they’ll just churn out new variants as long as the Robespierre of the CDC lives.

I just found this on Crunchyroll and it looks good, I'll drop the link below for anyone that wants it

• Love
Reactions: ShyBoo81 and ABDElsa
babyboy061997 said:
I just found this on Crunchyroll and it looks good, I'll drop the link below for anyone that wants it

Yeah I watched the first episode where she transforms into Dear Baby (episode 41) that's where most of the screenshots are from.

I was mostly dropping the link for others that wanted to watch it

babyboy061997 said:
I was mostly dropping the link for others that wanted to watch it
Oh I know thank you

Nice discovery. Lead to me finding people who cosplayed it:
1708616310765.png1708616332006.png

Now if we could get more people to cosplay as her ;)

• Love
Reactions: KidRyan and ABDElsa
I loved Shugo Chara when I was younger, use to watch a lot of anime back then. I still watch anime now but not as much as I used too, another character who gives me little space vibes (not exactly Adult baby but age regression for sure) is from the anime “Himouto! Umaru-chan” she pretty much as soon as she gets home turns into one big kid even her animation style changes

Attachments

• IMG_3894.jpeg
    IMG_3894.jpeg
    35.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Love
Reactions: KidRyan, ShyBoo81 and ABDElsa
Wow, an ABDL anime—about time somebody thought of that! Being an anime diehard myself, I owe it to myself to give this a see.

• Love
Back