• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Aaand now I'm here

ParkourET

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaperfur
Well I can't believe I'm actually doing this but hello! I'm ParkourET. But yall can just call me ET. I've been a long time lurker here and decided I might as well get get passed that and maybe try and meet some people with the same hobbies!

Outside of this lovely site and all that it entails I love to do parkour. (I know, big surprise) I've been practicing the sport for at least 10 years now. I don't go as hard at it as I used to but I'll still throw out the occasional trick as a party pleaser.

I also like playing video games! I enjoy multi-player but lately I've been getting into many single player stuff like ghost of tsushima or Witcher.

And finally, to not waste all your time I am a furry artist! I found my passion for it about 5 years ago and I've been known to take a commission on here or there.

I look forward to meeting you guys and hopefully making friends!

Reactions: ILuvDiapers and KBoy
Hi hi. Welcome to adisc. I also happen to be a slightly furry artist.

Reactions: babybenji
Welcome 🤗 parkouret like profile pic. Cool you a furry artist, Im into colouring, gem art. G m as ming. Films, cartoons. Nice to meet you hi 🤗🍭😎

babybenji said:
Welcome 🤗 parkouret like profile pic. Cool you a furry artist, Im into colouring, gem art. G m as ming. Films, cartoons. Nice to meet you hi 🤗🍭😎
Soz about poor grammar and spelling. 🧸

Welcome, I love art, seems to be a common passion here.

Reactions: babybenji
ParkourET said:
Well I can't believe I'm actually doing this but hello! I'm ParkourET. But yall can just call me ET. I've been a long time lurker here and decided I might as well get get passed that and maybe try and meet some people with the same hobbies!

Outside of this lovely site and all that it entails I love to do parkour. (I know, big surprise) I've been practicing the sport for at least 10 years now. I don't go as hard at it as I used to but I'll still throw out the occasional trick as a party pleaser.

I also like playing video games! I enjoy multi-player but lately I've been getting into many single player stuff like ghost of tsushima or Witcher.

And finally, to not waste all your time I am a furry artist! I found my passion for it about 5 years ago and I've been known to take a commission on here or there.

I look forward to meeting you guys and hopefully making friends!
Hi ET, Welcome to the forums. I hope you have fun here, and make new friends also. Enjoy yourself, i'm happy you decided to join the community instead of just lurking. (y) :giggle:

Reactions: babybenji and KBoy
Hello and welcome out of the darkness of lurking , hope you have a great time being out in the open..lol. I have to admit that I needed to google parkour. I might be a bit to old to try it myself.

Reactions: babybenji, KBoy and ILuvDiapers
Back