PaddedPegasus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Just in case not all of you know, it’s usually just for fun that I wear a diaper.
To have the most possible fun in a diaper, I would like one that keeps my legs apart—a “spreading” diaper.
Such a diaper will give me a very good chance to exercise my legs by attempting to bring them together.
Besides, I would love to waddle in a great big diaper.

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, Woncrinklz and BobbiSueEllen
Try putting in a folded up hand towel or two into pretty much any diaper. Makes a half way decent booster and should accomplish your goal.

• Love
Reactions: WillFord384, littledub1955 and BobbiSueEllen
Bearcatz said:
Try putting in a folded up hand towel or two into pretty much any diaper. Makes a half way decent booster and should accomplish your goal.
Thanks for the suggestion, but I don’t think that that will work for me.
May I please explain what I want?

• Thinking
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Etsy has these
Screenshot_20220814-104138_Etsy.jpg

Those are way too expensive.
Besides, I don’t want to buy spreading dungarees.

Last edited:
If you don’t like the idea of dungarees Cuddlz offer waddle pants and waddle onesies which come with a thick wad of padding between your legs. I sometimes have trouble keeping the pants up and the onesie was to small but you definitely waddle while wearing them. They are not cheap though.

Newbaby110521 said:
If you don’t like the idea of dungarees Cuddlz offer waddle pants and waddle onesies which come with a thick wad of padding between your legs. I sometimes have trouble keeping the pants up and the onesie was to small but you definitely waddle while wearing them. They are not cheap though.
OK.
I just might try them.
What’s the difference between waddle pants and “conventional” adult diapers, though?
What puts the waddle in waddle pants?

waddle pants have lots of bulk (fabric) added in between your legs, like really thick layer of it, therefore it doesn't really matter if it's dry or not, it's just there and you can't close your legs due to it

"conventional" adult diapers, are not made to "prevent" you from walking, but to absorb fluid. The fact that it "spreads" your legs is mainly a result of you saturating the padding enough. (because SAP, which is the main absorbent material in diaper, expands and soaks up the fluid and gains mass)

TLDR: if you don't intend on soaking up your dips, waddler pants and other thick cloth diaper covers are probably your best option 😊

Reactions: WillFord384, littledub1955 and lilbabyjooce
SuperMaidRavi said:
waddle pants have lots of bulk (fabric) added in between your legs, like really thick layer of it, therefore it doesn't really matter if it's dry or not, it's just there and you can't close your legs due to it

"conventional" adult diapers, are not made to "prevent" you from walking, but to absorb fluid. The fact that it "spreads" your legs is mainly a result of you saturating the padding enough. (because SAP, which is the main absorbent material in diaper, expands and soaks up the fluid and gains mass)

TLDR: if you don't intend on soaking up your dips, waddler pants and other thick cloth diaper covers are probably your best option 😊
Thank you.

Tykables' diapers are designed with a "waddle cut" (https://tykables.com/pages/waddle-cut). They're wider between the legs so they spread them more (especially when wet) and make you waddle.

PaddedPegasus said:
I would love to waddle in a great big diaper.

This is an Oof Poof diaper. It's a giant cushiony diaper with a pvc outer shell. It's super fantastic, and feels so great ♥️ I highly recommend this for a great big diaper to waddle in because it's exactly that.

Reactions: WillFord384
Back