A prompt-based writing group

PurpleScorpion

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Other
Basically, I'm asking if anyone would be interested in joining a DM group or Discord where, weekly, I give out a prompt (sometimes a word, an image, a video, a piece of dialogue, or whatever), possibly ABDL/diaper-based, possibly not, and people would use the prompt to write poems or short stories.

Reactions: DiaperedChase
This thread was moved from EC+ to Off Topic so I'm giving this a bump so more people see it.

Reactions: NinjaPizza
Eh, I've been meaning to write more AB/DL fiction, and fiction in general, so this is probably something I should try at least once.

So I suppose I'm in, for the first round, at least.

Thank you! I DM'd the link to the Discord to you.

I'd be interested in trying

Sent a link as well~

I am intrigued, curious, and interested.

And you're in as well!

Update: The prompts have started, and we have begun! You can hop in at any time, of course, but if you want to get started as early as you can and get in on the first set of prompts I suggest you do so soon!

Prompts are twice a week, once on Wednesday and once on Saturday. They have a time limit of a week, as well.

If you are interested, express it here or DM me directly and I can link you to the Discord!

Reactions: Chosen
Bump. WE NEED MOAR ARTISTS!

We're having a lot of fun! And while the prompts can be AB/DL related, the stories don't always wind up that way. You're free to use your imagination, so long as it's Safe For Work.

We also try and give plenty of gentle, constructive criticism to anyone looking to improve their writing, or just wants to hear happy comments about their work.

Visual artists and/or musicians also welcome. Even if you're unsure, stop into the Discord and say hello!

I should also state that the deadlines are 2 weeks now, not 1.

I'd be willing to join in. I'm a bit of a writer myself

Hello @PurpleSorpion, I realize this is an old thread but if you're still active please DM me.

Back