sissyBritney

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Incontinent
It has been about a month sense I started wearing diapers and rubber pants. I'm not even sure why I started wearing them. I do know though that now I love wearing them. I started out wearing them just at night home alone but have now found myself wearing them all the time. I now wear them fulltime, even to work and out and about shopping. I have learned that I love wearing them and it seems so right as if I belong in diapers and rubber pants. I have even added to that and bought a baby bottle and pacifier. I now sleep at night sucking on pacifier and hugging my teddy bears.

I have found myself more and more wetting my diapers and at times not even thinking about it but it just seems to happen. Yesterday while grocery shopping I
wet myself and didn't think anything of it until I felt the wetness and realized, OMG i'm in a grocery store and I just wet my diapers. At first I was kind of freaked out
but then I calm myself and thought its ok sissy finish your shopping. So I kept shopping and I must say I started to love the feeling and hearing the crinkling of
my rubber pants as I walk. I'm not sure why I enjoyed it or why I was excited at the thoughts if anyone could smell me or hear my rubber pants crinkle, but it was
exciting and I did enjoy it.

I'm still not sure why I have started to wear diapers and rubber pants, but I must admit I love it. I wear adult pull up diapers for now but now find myself thinking
what it would be like to wear regular baby type cotton diapers.

I am still a little confused and trying to find a answer as to why but for now all I can say is for whatever reason I enjoy it and plan on continuing to buy more
rubber pants and maybe some real cotton diapers and enjoy it.

• Love
Reactions: BabyprinceS, Samantha, New2DLWorld and 5 others
Nice to read your story. Thanks for opening up and sharing. I say...just relax and enjoy every delicious and erotic feeling. Most of us who love diapers and panties would also have a hard time explaining why exactly they like those feelings they experience when wearing. So lay back and indulge. I just may slip on my Pink Princess Pamper and join you in your adorable crib!

Reactions: Diaperon, Luvshugs and 49beachdipe
Welcome to the ABDL Family. You should try and instead of just wet but try to have uncontrollable urge to just mess in your diaper, especially in public. That is the one of the most fun parts and why I love being a DL. I am a little IC in that area, but mainly DL.

Reactions: Bipippa
I've been wearing cloth prefolds and rubber pants full time now for nearly 15 years. I wore the same long ago when I wet my bed as a kid and teen. I think nothing of wetting myself when I'm shopping or out to a restaurant or the movies. Just happens naturally and feels so wonderful when I wet myself. Welcome to our world!!!

Reactions: Luvshugs, 49beachdipe and Seasonedcitizen
Just wanted to add my 2 cents. I don’t wear diapers out all that much, just saying. But, I really wanted to comment on loving cloth diapers and rubber/plastic pants. I have, ever since I came out of diapers as a toddler. I never understood where the feelings came from, or why? I’m 57 now, and all those years without a clue. It was even harder, when I was a young child, not understanding any of it, but I knew I didn’t want anyone to suspect I liked diapers and rubber pants.
I long ago, just accepted I do, and decided I should indulge in what I love, not worrying to much on why.
I know for allot of us, it’s the same, no clue why we have an attraction!

Reactions: Angelapinks
My love for wearing diapers started around age 5. I too have no idea where the feelings came from. Cloth diapers, plastic/rubber pants, walking down a baby aisle in a store when I was young and wishing I could fit into the cute baby pants, etc. When I was old enough to purchase actual diapers and plastic pants that fit me, I was in AB heaven. There have been times when I've resisted but the desire is always there. Pinning on cloth diapers and pulling on my plastic pants rules.

Reactions: sissybaby34, Luvshugs and Angelapinks
SissywearsDiapees101 said:
Yasss this makes me so happy😍 u dont need an explanation, were sissies we like wetting our diapees and panties
Sissies unite!

Reactions: Deleted member 60249
DiaperJLN said:
Welcome to the ABDL Family. You should try and instead of just wet but try to have uncontrollable urge to just mess in your diaper, especially in public. That is the one of the most fun parts and why I love being a DL. I am a little IC in that area, but mainly DL.
Marshmallows up the tail end work wonders for causing the irresistible urge to mess. I do it every now and then. It's so humiliating and babyish.

Luminaire said:
Marshmallows up the tail end work wonders for causing the irresistible urge to mess. I do it every now and then. It's so humiliating and babyish.
Oh wow, never thought about that. I have not done anything but pee and in public. That was exciting.
Have not worked up to messing in diapers yet but can see how exciting it would be if doing it in public.
Do the marshmallows work? How many do you use?
I might try that.

sissyBritney said:
Oh wow, never thought about that. I have not done anything but pee and in public. That was exciting.
Have not worked up to messing in diapers yet but can see how exciting it would be if doing it in public.
Do the marshmallows work? How many do you use?
I might try that.
As many as I can fit. Typically 8-12. It doesn't take long for them to go to work. Maybe 20 minutes. It works because they contain glycerin, which is also used in disposable enema kits. I just always use the plain white large ones and some lube. Some people have reported that they need to freeze them somewhat so that they're not so squishy. I've never had that problem.

The mess isn't pretty, but what rear-end explosion is?

Last edited:
sissyBritney said:
It has been about a month sense I started wearing diapers and rubber pants. I'm not even sure why I started wearing them. I do know though that now I love wearing them. I started out wearing them just at night home alone but have now found myself wearing them all the time. I now wear them fulltime, even to work and out and about shopping. I have learned that I love wearing them and it seems so right as if I belong in diapers and rubber pants. I have even added to that and bought a baby bottle and pacifier. I now sleep at night sucking on pacifier and hugging my teddy bears.

I have found myself more and more wetting my diapers and at times not even thinking about it but it just seems to happen. Yesterday while grocery shopping I
wet myself and didn't think anything of it until I felt the wetness and realized, OMG i'm in a grocery store and I just wet my diapers. At first I was kind of freaked out
but then I calm myself and thought its ok sissy finish your shopping. So I kept shopping and I must say I started to love the feeling and hearing the crinkling of
my rubber pants as I walk. I'm not sure why I enjoyed it or why I was excited at the thoughts if anyone could smell me or hear my rubber pants crinkle, but it was
exciting and I did enjoy it.

I'm still not sure why I have started to wear diapers and rubber pants, but I must admit I love it. I wear adult pull up diapers for now but now find myself thinking
what it would be like to wear regular baby type cotton diapers.

I am still a little confused and trying to find a answer as to why but for now all I can say is for whatever reason I enjoy it and plan on continuing to buy more
rubber pants and maybe some real cotton diapers and enjoy it.
I love wearing Rubber Baby Panties. I love the way they Rustle and the way they feel between my thighs ,and the nice Babyish Rustle that they make. I prefer wearing a Snap On Plastic Baby Pantie without a Diaper.

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks
steviet said:
My love for wearing diapers started around age 5. I too have no idea where the feelings came from. Cloth diapers, plastic/rubber pants, walking down a baby aisle in a store when I was young and wishing I could fit into the cute baby pants, etc. When I was old enough to purchase actual diapers and plastic pants that fit me, I was in AB heaven. There have been times when I've resisted but the desire is always there. Pinning on cloth diapers and pulling on my plastic pants rules.
I too fell in love with Plastic Baby Panties at about age 4. As I was older, I would walk down the Baby Aisles
at various Department Stores: Sears, Wards, Spencers, Woolworths, kresckes. I loved fondling all the Rubber Baby
Panties!! I wished that my Mommy and Baby Sitters would Change me into all the Pretty Pastel Colored Plastic Baby
Panties in both Snap On Styles and Slip On Styles of Rubber Baby Panties.

Reactions: Luvshugs and Angelapinks
Bill said:
I too fell in love with Plastic Baby Panties at about age 4. As I was older, I would walk down the Baby Aisles
at various Department Stores: Sears, Wards, Spencers, Woolworths, kresckes. I loved fondling all the Rubber Baby
Panties!! I wished that my Mommy and Baby Sitters would Change me into all the Pretty Pastel Colored Plastic Baby
Panties in both Snap On Styles and Slip On Styles of Rubber Baby Panties.
I have always loved wearing my sisters clothes since I was about 4 but when I was about 10 a friend forced us to wear his baby brothers plastic pants and he would share all his cool toys. The one friend became very embarrassed and changed and left us saying he was not coming back. Myself I was kind of enthralled with the sound and feel of the plastic pants and when my friend rubbed against me I was a bit shocked but liked it. Then I was embarrassed and quickly took them off again but after spending an hour wearing them I was hooked for life.

Back