• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

A little introduction

puppyblue4

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
Hi, I wanted to introduce myself. I'm Kayden and I'm not new, but recently reintroduced to this community. I'm audhd, trans ftm, and I discovered abdl as a teen but didn't start really exploring until now as an adult. I consider myself more of an adult toddler/babyfur. I love Bluey, drawing and coloring, and watching Disney and studio ghibli movies!!!

I think my interest in diapers and regression is deep rooted, I have memories from when I was a kid of sneak wearing my siblings diapers. I have a memory of seeing a box of baby wipes that had baby versions of the Winnie the Pooh character and pretending I was the babies!! That desire to be littler than I am has never gone away, but until recently it has been something I have kept to myself. I haven't even engaged with the community until now. So hi!!

Reactions: Jerrbear4824, VeiledDevotee, BBBen and 2 others
Hi welcome! 💕💕

Reactions: puppyblue4
Hello and Welcome

Welcome :)

Hello! Welcome! We have a bit in common, I’m autistic trans too, and my regression ‘origin story’ is similar too lol. I also used to ‘become’ baby animals pretty much constantly. My parents said I was basically one of our dogs xD

Reactions: puppyblue4
Welcome to the community.

puppyblue4 said:
Hi, I wanted to introduce myself. I'm Kayden and I'm not new, but recently reintroduced to this community. I'm audhd, trans ftm, and I discovered abdl as a teen but didn't start really exploring until now as an adult. I consider myself more of an adult toddler/babyfur. I love Bluey, drawing and coloring, and watching Disney and studio ghibli movies!!!

I think my interest in diapers and regression is deep rooted, I have memories from when I was a kid of sneak wearing my siblings diapers. I have a memory of seeing a box of baby wipes that had baby versions of the Winnie the Pooh character and pretending I was the babies!! That desire to be littler than I am has never gone away, but until recently it has been something I have kept to myself. I haven't even engaged with the community until now. So hi!!
Hello and welcome here

PaddedCub said:
Hello! Welcome! We have a bit in common, I’m autistic trans too, and my regression ‘origin story’ is similar too lol. I also used to ‘become’ baby animals pretty much constantly. My parents said I was basically one of our dogs xD
Yes honestly sometimes I feel more puppy than anything, I would always pretend to be a puppy and eat on the floor/beg for treats/ etc :3

Back