A good pull up for when i hafe diarrhea.

matt1989

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
  4. Other
Ok for the past year i been having issues with diarrhea. It really embarrassing to deal with. So when im at work when im having problems i wear a pull up many because i can easily pull it down in a hurry. I can hold it in ok but with the amount of walking and heavy lifting I have to do at work a small amount dus come out time to time but this last time the other day. It wasn't a little bet. I relly don't want talk about it rite now but i just want to asked it there a good pull up brand that can help.

I would strongly suggest you go to parentgiving.com and order a sample package of Dry Direct pull ups. That is what I've been wearing for over a year. They are made for both urinary and fecal incontinence. I believe you will be impressed with them.

Reactions: Rcramere and KittyMerriweather
Thank i well

Just ordered a sample of the Dry Direct myself; hoping the can replace the Goodnites. Does the padding go most the way up the front and back?

I
matt1989 said:
Ok for the past year i been having issues with diarrhea. It really embarrassing to deal with. So when im at work when im having problems i wear a pull up many because i can easily pull it down in a hurry. I can hold it in ok but with the amount of walking and heavy lifting I have to do at work a small amount dus come out time to time but this last time the other day. It wasn't a little bet. I relly don't want talk about it rite now but i just want to asked it there a good pull up brand that can help.
use abena m3 pull-ups they hold allot of liquid and have great Barriers that hold fine for me although ive only had diarrhea once while wearing they are a bit on the expensive side tho.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, pull ups are not really designed to contain poop or diarrhea accidents. The only products designed for those accidents are good quality adult diapers. Even when you are wearing a good quality adult diaper, a diarrhea accident will still leak out. I would suggest a good quality diaper cover over the diaper to give you the added protection you need to keep the accidents contained.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and KittyMerriweather
I do see your pont. The pull ups just makes it easier. It just last time i was at work at we got slamed. So i wasint able you get to the restroom so it build up on me.

bnet said:
Just ordered a sample of the Dry Direct myself; hoping the can replace the Goodnites. Does the padding go most the way up the front and back?
The absorbent padding is appx. 5 1/2" wide and is 18" in length. The stretchy part of the waist band is about 4" higher (front and back) than the padding.

Tall standing leak guards are what you need the most for that. I know you asked for a pull-up, but crinklz/betterdry will give you better protection.

Ya maybe your write. Hopefully the doctor can find out whats wrong find a esay way to deal with it

hi

from time to time I get that too not often mind , but when I did I used MoliCare Premium Mobile 8 small. they fitted me perfectly and didn't leak which was handy when I couldn't make it to the loo , if I had a bad belly , which was quite often , I did bring spares with me and I had full mobility when at work.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Thanks ill look in to that. That last accident i hade at work was relly hard on me. There was some people that already knew. Ether a good work friend or i felt they should know. Like my assistant manager. Everyone have been nice about it and not bring it up.

Back