A couple of days away.

sissybaby34

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I am off to my friends for a couple of days once again. Looking forward to 3 days of nappies with my favorite dresses. I will possibly get some new photos as well. Watch this space.

Reactions: Gem007, Happy2BeInNappies2, Seasonedcitizen and 5 others
sissybaby34 said:
I am off to my friends for a couple of days once again. Looking forward to 3 days of nappies with my favorite dresses. I will possibly get some new photos as well. Watch this space.
Nice.

Reactions: babybenji
sissybaby34 said:
So jealous ... enjoy

Reactions: babybenji and sissybaby34
How lovely for you!

Are your friends sissy babies too? Or are you their sissy baby while you’re there?

Ali123 said:
How lovely for you!

Are your friends sissy babies too? Or are you their sissy baby while you’re there?
Just me the sissy baby, I have known them for 20 + years now, they are very open minded and happy for me to dress as I like. If I dress more grown up they do my makeup for me, taking plenty of time its very relaxing.

• Love
Reactions: Ali123, KBoy, babybenji and 1 other person
sissybaby34 said:
Just me the sissy baby, I have known them for 20 + years now, they are very open minded and happy for me to dress as I like. If I dress more grown up they do my makeup for me, taking plenty of time its very relaxing.
you're so fortunate to have such good friends. I would love to have a friend do my make up, I still resemble a clown when I do it.

• Haha
Reactions: Ali123, babybenji, KBoy and 1 other person
sissybaby34 said:
That is wonderful that’s what tru friends are about. Have a great time 🧸🌈🦄🧚🌈👗

Reactions: sissybaby34 and KBoy
On arrival at my friends house this is what greeted me in my bedroom. They had got out most of the dresses that I leave there and hung up said "go change and wear what you like". They and more besides all got worn. Home again now but the last three days have been fun. The close up of the last dress is a one I got from LKB and like the others s is fun to wear. I was in nappies, plastic and frilly pants the entire time. I do consider myself very lucky to be able to do this.20231020_093218949_iOS.jpg20231020_093214355_iOS.jpg20231020_093225208_iOS.jpg

• Love
Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea, Trina, SissyDinNappies and 4 others
sissybaby34 said:
On arrival at my friends house this is what greeted me in my bedroom. They had got out most of the dresses that I leave there and hung up said "go change and wear what you like". They and more besides all got worn. Home again now but the last three days have been fun. The close up of the last dress is a one I got from LKB and like the others s is fun to wear. I was in nappies, plastic and frilly pants the entire time. I do consider myself very lucky to be able to do this.View attachment 121175View attachment 121176View attachment 121177
Oh how delicious.. You are so lucky to have such understanding friends. I love the Pink dress in the first picture, It would make me feel like a cute little girl if I wore it

• Love
Reactions: KittyninjaW and sissybaby34
Lovely! Hope you're having a wonderful time

The dress on the right with the animal prints looks great, where did you get it from? 🤔

Reactions: sissybaby34
sissybaby34 said:
On arrival at my friends house this is what greeted me in my bedroom. They had got out most of the dresses that I leave there and hung up said "go change and wear what you like". They and more besides all got worn. Home again now but the last three days have been fun. The close up of the last dress is a one I got from LKB and like the others s is fun to wear. I was in nappies, plastic and frilly pants the entire time. I do consider myself very lucky to be able to do this.View attachment 121175View attachment 121176View attachment 121177
Enjoy my little friend, you deserve it, make the most of your precious time there.

As my dad always said, you don’t get a practice run, you’re only here once.

And, time is the most precious commodity you’ll ever have, you can’t sell it, buy it or trade it and you can never get it back.

Jenny x ❤️

ruach said:
Lovely! Hope you're having a wonderful time

The dress on the right with the animal prints looks great, where did you get it from? 🤔
That dress is from LKB (https://www.lilkink.com/collections/dresses) I have had it a while and think its a discontinued print, but they have lots of other loverly adult baby dresses. Their web site is very old school but dont let that put you off as they are very reliable. An important note to remember is to check the sizes for each item. for example large is not the same measurements across the web site.

Reactions: ruach and Trina
The last dress is so lovely and thanks for the link to their site. So tempting

Such pretty dresses! x

Back