A contest for my newest inflatable idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoran

Crinkle Squeaker
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Hey everyone! So Im so happy with skipper and my main sona being inflatables that I’ve have started preliminary work on my next project (which is nothing more then figuring out what it will be in my mind) and one thing that’s promised is there will be a diaper and to my other promise that I want to involve the AB/DL,babyfur/Diaper fur community! It will be based off of a triceratops that was only as ring but made into a ride on toy instead and he will have a diaper that is just printed on and I would love it if people make up their own prints and share them with me and at the end of the contest the one I like the most will be incorporated into this project and they will get credit besides mine.

My only rule is that I don’t want it based off of any AB/DL diapers including inspired since the lawsuit risk is too great. I think you’d be ok to make prints inspired by the more mainstream ones but other then it can be anything, diapers,pull-ups,goodnites/underjams, boyish,girly, animals,mythical creatures, anything you want to make!

This contest will run till my hatch day of March19 2022 but I may extend it longer.

If you make a design you can PM me on my FA, here,@me on Twitter @Squishy_Zoran or contact me on telegram @Zuma07.

Good luck and I can’t wait to see what you come up with!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back