A 1st for me

moorey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Well last week I was taken back by what the receptionist said, when I was signing in to start my days work at a stately home,

so here’s the story it’s raining. I’m driving on the motorway I get to my destination I dash to the door, the receptionist, who I know, smiles at me sweetly and says are you soggy? (I was actually wearing a little soaker diaper, and on the packaging the numberplate on the firetruck spell soggy!!! 🤦‍♂️🤣 i chuckled to myself rather hard, took a deep breath and said pardon and she said it’s raining, I went oh no I’ve just dashed from the van and come straight in so I’m not wet, and she said oh that’s good then here is the signing book I was quite taken back, especially as I’ve only been incontinent for six months and that’s the first time I’ve had that sort of interaction. I can laugh about it now though but OMG 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: DLJosie, theancientmariner, VeiledDevotee and 4 others
I would have the same reaction. When I was a sophomore in High School, my mom would welcome me at the door and ask if I wanted to explain myself. I was speechless at how she would find out about the diapers, but she was actually talking about how I left half of my chores list half done. It scared me so much.

• Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 59603 and moorey
JacksonTheGoldenRetriever said:
I would have the same reaction. When I was a sophomore in High School, my mom would welcome me at the door and ask if I wanted to explain myself. I was speechless at how she would find out about the diapers, but she was actually talking about how I left half of my chores list half done. It scared me so much.
Brilliant

JacksonTheGoldenRetriever said:
That's a tactic employed by police: fishing for confession. Imagine you were stopped and asked by police why they stopped you. What if it was about some minor problem like a headlight not working but you blurted out, sorry, I had one too many?

Last edited:
Reactions: JacksonTheGoldenRetriever and moorey
Back