Baby Bottle Guide

Cottontail said:
I just need to bring one of my bottle tops to the store, wait until nobody's looking, and figure out which bottles (if any) work with it. Shh! :)
That’s a great idea!! 😁

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
littledub1955 said:
I'm bad at buying bottles that I really love and always end up throwing them away because I'm afraid of someone finding them while I'm out of my room even though I'm the only one who lives in my room. I live a house that the owner rents out by the room but doesn't live there. Problem is, that occasionally a relative will come by and stay a day or two and sometimes longer so I throw them away to keep them from finding them or I'm trying to make myself break the habit of wanting to suck on a bottle. But within a few days I really do feel like crying because I don't have a baby bottle anymore. I think I want to stop but deep down inside I don't. What should I do? I'm so confused.
Sometimes resisting something that is part of us makes us want it more if that makes sense, your bottle gives u a sense of comfort but that guilt and fear inside makes you feel like it is a issue, besides you already said that deep down inside you dont wanna stop so why fight it? Its your life so live it to what truly nutures your soul inside because you deserve it.🍼

Reactions: littledub1955, PaddedRita, happiestmoon and 1 other person
BobbiSueEllen said:
These are two of four bottles I modified (other 2 are blue & purple): each holds 28 ounces, they use adapters I made, with Nuk Perfect Fit collars & nipples. Very comfy, close to scale...and hold as much as I can drink to soak my diaper. I hardly drink from a glass or cup anymore. 🤗🥰🍼🍼🍼🍼

Where did you get all the components for these?

DiaperedWashington said:
Where did you get all the components for these?
The importer/wholesaler of these water bottles is VMI/American Maid in Riverside, California; I bought 'em from a Boise WinCo Foods store. I don't know if they still carry 'em or not...haven't been there in over 2 years.

I had to carefully cut the water bottle lids across the top in order to graft on the cut-off tops of Nuk Smooth Flow bottles...upon which Smooth Flow rings affixed, holding now-discontinued Smooth Flow nipples (thankfully, I have a back-stock). That's how it all woiks! 🥳🍼

Reactions: PaddedRita
I like avent with flow 4

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and PaddedRita
check out mason bottle on Amazon, the flexible flow version is great for adult use.

Reactions: puppyinthemoon and BobbiSueEllen
As for me, ComoTomo is the best.

i like the think baby brand

Back