$75 for a box??

Goodnites11

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Other
I will occasionally look at eBay to see if there are any vintage Goodnites for sale, similar to the ones that I wore growing up. Recently, I saw that somebody is selling an empty Goodnites cardboard box, with nothing inside, for $75! I can't believe anyone thought that would be a reasonable thing to sell, and at that price!

Anyone else see ridiculously priced ABDL items for sale?

Attachments

• IMG_7853.jpeg
    IMG_7853.jpeg
    231.9 KB · Views: 53
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: TigerDL, bigtoddler96 and southeastlittle
Haha wow...that's crazy. Wonder how long that's been up for sale...I can't see any reason to buy that tbh but if they're charging that much, there must be some kind of market for it? Or some people just really want it as a prop or something?

• Haha
Reactions: TigerDL and littledub1955
I'm pretty sure that resellers are banking on the fact that the movie prop industry will swoop in and pay them whatever they want.

Reactions: littledub1955 and southeastlittle
I do think some of the sellers get a little overzealous sometimes. There’s definitely a market for vintage diapers themselves, but an empty shipping box is a bit much. Though some folks might buy that sort of thing as decor for a nursery, playroom, or otherwise.

• Haha
Reactions: TigerDL and littledub1955
Goodnites11 said:
I will occasionally look at eBay to see if there are any vintage Goodnites for sale, similar to the ones that I wore growing up. Recently, I saw that somebody is selling an empty Goodnites cardboard box, with nothing inside, for $75! I can't believe anyone thought that would be a reasonable thing to sell, and at that price!

They must believe that there is someone stupid enough to pay $75 for an empty box.

• Haha
Reactions: TigerDL
Goodnites11 said:

quartz200420012 said:
I'm pretty sure that resellers are banking on the fact that the movie prop industry will swoop in and pay them whatever they want.
Good luck with that perception.

Price seems a bit high, but that is an older box when they were still adding Pull-Ups above the Goodnites label which makes it a bit more embarrassing and is old enough to register as a proper vintage. I doubt there will be much demand for that, but there are buyers for everything out there.

Back