3 questions

Littledragon87

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi all,
I've been reading alot of posts here but I haven't seen these questions asked so I'd love for you to answer
1) what is YOUR definition of a sissy
2) who can be a sissy
3) can you be sissy solo
4) what misconceptions would you like to dispell

Littledragon87 said:
Hi all,
I've been reading alot of posts here but I haven't seen these questions asked so I'd love for you to answer
2) who can be a sissy
3) can you be sissy solo
That’s 4 questions, honey!

But to answer from my perspective:

1) I think a sissy is someone who likes to dress and act in an exaggeratedly feminine way, often in a very juvenile, feminine way. I wear women’s clothes pretty much all the time, but I don’t consider that sissyish. When I come home and put on my frillies, or little girl style dresses, or nappies and frilly baby knickers, that’s when I feel sissyish.
2) I think anyone can be a sissy if they want to be. I’ve known girls who dress in frilly outfits and act very girls who consider themselves sissies.
3) of course you can be a sissy solo! I would imagine that for most of us it’s a pretty private thing.
4) I’m not really sure what misconceptions there are around sissies, tbh. I think people may think sissies are effeminate, or gay/bi, or ditsy. But in my case it’d be hard to argue with any of that. 🥰

Reactions: Pantyslave, KBoy, Luvshugs and 1 other person
Addressing #3, I would agree with @Ali123 that a good portion (probably majority) are doing so solo. I certainly do. My (female) partner participates _a little_ but I'd say it's 95% solo for me. At least I don't have hide the evidence. It has been on my mind lately that it would fun to be in the presence of other sissies from time to time, but that will probably have to stay just a thought. I briefly tried exploring a another sissy-specific site and found that it was way too hard-core/angry for me, so I think finding a gentle approach is not easy. For now I get a lot of fun just talking about it with others!

Last edited:
Reactions: Pantyslave and scrtadssy75
Sissy in my words is someone who: behaves, acts, dresses, exc in a feminine manner. I feel that doing so in a way that makes you feel like a little girl is most common but in my thoughts it doesn't necessarily have to be the case.

I don't really see anything that would prevent anyone from being a sissy aside from choosing to or not to as long as their living circumstances permitted.

My final words are going to echo the above two, in my eyes I feel that this is most definitely solo in most cases and I can't really think of anything I could call a misconception really.

Reactions: KBoy, depta99 and Ali123
depta99 said:
Addressing #3, I would agree with @Ali123 that a good portion (probably majority) are doing so solo. I certainly do. My (female) partner participates _a little_ but I'd say it's 95% solo for me. At least I don't have hide the evidence. It has been on my mind lately that it would fun to be in the presence of other sissies from time to time, but that will probably have to stay just a thought. I briefly tried exploring an another sissy-specific site and found that it was way too hard-core/angry for me, so I think finding a gentle approach is not easy. For now I get a lot of fun just talking about it with others!
My girlfriend knows about my sissy and sissy baby side, but it isn’t really her thing.

She does indulge me occasionally, but it’s mostly when I’m on my own that I wear my sissy outfits.

Reactions: depta99
Is it wrong for a man feel like to be a sissy? I feel like that sometime.

I feel like theres a very distinct look or esthetic that goes with being a sissy but its not a rule. It never really sat right for describing myself... who, im realizing, is arguably more of a femboy. I figure if someone wants to be it in mind or appearance that audda be good enough. Guys and gals,alike. I keep not the gate for anyone but myself.

When I was a young boy I used to hang around with a few girls who lived local. one day I ended up playing with there toys, and in particular a doll which I took a liking to. after that I would quite often go to one their houses and do girly things. I preferred it to playing with the boys. and the girls parents didn't seem to mind.
I still like girly things, as you can see by my profile pic!.

Reactions: Luvshugs
abjr said:
Is it wrong for a man feel like to be a sissy? I feel like that sometime.
Of course it’s not wrong! If it makes you feel good, and doesn’t hurt anyone else, who’s to tell you that what you enjoy is wrong?

There are so many things that are bad in this world. A man who likes to wear frillies sometimes really isn’t one of them.

Reactions: SissyDinNappies and Diapersntights
Littledragon87 said:
Hi all,
2) who can be a sissy
3) can you be sissy solo
1. I think it's a wide church - goes all the way from women who dress a girly to men (and anything else in between) who dress en femme, especially if there's a bit of dressing slightly younger than one's age and with either a bit of lace or frills involved, or if you want to go really young a nappy.
2. Anyone - man or woman (and anything else in between) that appears less butch than they would ordinarily be expected to appear.
3. Yes, that's probably how it invariably starts unless you're dressed up as a young child.
4. I don't think a sissy has to be sub or a slave or want cock - it can be just for the enjoyment of the clothes, both the look and the feel.

Reactions: mybebaby101UK and SissyDinNappies
Littledragon87 said:
Hi all,
2) who can be a sissy
3) can you be sissy solo
Great question,

1). A male who is enlighten and embraces his femininity.
2). I firmly believe all males are naturally sissies and masculinity is more of facade society has told males to adopt to hide from their inner sissy.
3). Yes, most sissies only dress up part time and in private. Ideally a sissy is being guided by an empowered woman who knows how to help the sissy reach his full potential.
4). Being a sissy is a state of mind. Even in male mode a sissy is still a sissy. Any male can be turned into a sissy with the proper training.

Reactions: scrtadssy75 and depta99
Radical said:
3). Yes, most sissies only dress up part time and in private. Ideally a sissy is being guided by an empowered woman who knows how to help the sissy reach his full potential.
And that is my number one all time fantasy. Can't be a proper sissy unless I have a strong woman showing me the way and training me!!

depta99 said:
And that is my number one all time fantasy. Can't be a proper sissy unless I have a strong woman showing me the way and training me!!
Many sissies want this fantasy. The reality is if a woman takes the time to train a sissy she wants results. She is not there to let him play dress up and slack off. When she in control she really in control.

• Wow
Reactions: depta99 and KBoy
Radical said:
Many sissies want this fantasy. The reality is if a woman takes the time to train a sissy she wants results. She is not there to let him play dress up and slack off. When she in control she really in control.
I think most of us would wholeheartedly agree and submit. I certainly would!

Radical said:
I want to be unable to walk... Crawling around in my diaper and little baby girl dress showing off everything for daddy to see. Daddy would have control.

Littledragon87 said:
Hi all,
I consider myself to be a sissy, so here is my point of view:
Littledragon87 said:
A sissy is a male who loves feminine things, who is submissive (in my case to women) and who generally does not have genital to genital sex. In my case, I take care of my wive’s needs, but she does not allow penetration (use your imagination).
Littledragon87 said:
2) who can be a sissy
Any male who is willing to submit and loves feminine things.
Littledragon87 said:
3) can you be sissy solo
Absolutely. There are plenty of solo sissy things, from wearing panties to wearing diapers to deferring to women to learning about femininity.
Littledragon87 said:
The main misconception I hear is that people think that sissies are gay or engage in same-sex sexual activity. Some are/do, but many, maybe most sissies are straight males who simply love femme things and submit to women (like me).

Back