Better mommy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melody43736

Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
I want to be a better mommy for my little boy, but I need help. What are some ways that I can be a better mommy.

He sometimes gets upset that I don't do it correctly. Also I want to breastfeed him, but I have never been pregnant, so any suggestions on how I can milk without going to the doctor for hormone prescription?

Reactions: YbboB and BabyGurlAlexa
Happy to be able to help dear :)

Quick question is there a website we're I can meet someone to move in with that would be a mommy for me

I think it's sweet that you want to be a better Mommy for your baby boy :)

I've been lucky enough to have had 3 lovely women in my life who have been a Mommy to me. For each of them, learning to care for a big baby was a bit of a learning curve. I think the best way to be the best Mommy you can be, is to simply be open with your little one, put your best forward and take your time. The more he regresses around you and the more you care for him when regressed, the more natural the entire dynamic will become, you'll find that you can read your baby's moods and you will both grow closer and closer to each other when in that role. Bottomline, becoming a good Mommy simply means taking your time and being there for your AB/Little :)

As far as breastfeeding, my current Mommy/GF is the same way, that is certainly something she has mentioned and wants to do with me when regressed. My Mommy/GF is very diligent, she has been doing her research and it is very possible for women to lactate without having been pregnant. I believe if you search online there should be manuals and resources on how stimulate lactation within an ANR relationship.

Little Amber said:
Quick question is there a website we're I can meet someone to move in with that would be a mommy for me

The closest thing to that would be Fetlife and even then, there are no guarantees and your mileage may vary. Still it's a decent resource for connecting with other ABs, Littles and Caregivers in and around your area.

I still believe one of the best ways to find a Mommy or a caregiver is to simply form a tight relationship with someone and then reveal to them your AB/Little side. If you want an AB and Mommy dynamic to be a longstanding part of your relationship, you really have to take the time to get to know someone, that never happens on a whim :)

Reactions: Melody43736 and YbboB
Okay

Poofybutt said:
I think it's sweet that you want to be a better Mommy for your baby boy :)

I've been lucky enough to have had 3 lovely women in my life who have been a Mommy to me. For each of them, learning to care for a big baby was a bit of a learning curve. I think the best way to be the best Mommy you can be, is to simply be open with your little one, put your best forward and take your time. The more he regresses around you and the more you care for him when regressed, the more natural the entire dynamic will become, you'll find that you can read your baby's moods and you will both grow closer and closer to each other when in that role. Bottomline, becoming a good Mommy simply means taking your time and being there for your AB/Little :)

As far as breastfeeding, my current Mommy/GF is the same way, that is certainly something she has mentioned and wants to do with me when regressed. My Mommy/GF is very diligent, she has been doing her research and it is very possible for women to lactate without having been pregnant. I believe if you search online there should be manuals and resources on how stimulate lactation within an ANR relationship.

The closest thing to that would be Fetlife and even then, there are no guarantees and your mileage may vary. Still it's a decent resource for connecting with other ABs, Littles and Caregivers in and around your area.

I still believe one of the best ways to find a Mommy or a caregiver is to simply form a tight relationship with someone and then reveal to them your AB/Little side. If you want an AB and Mommy dynamic to be a longstanding part of your relationship, you really have to take the time to get to know someone, that never happens on a whim :)

fetlife even has groups where mommies discuss breastfeeding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back