Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleA

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So as the title says iam pretty new to Ab/Dl so i wonder you others were thinking before you peed in your diaper the first time and maybe some tips on how to actually be able to relax so much i would be able to do it myself.

LittleA

As for peeing, just relax and let it go in your diaper. As for pooping, you will most likely have a harder time getting over the mental hurdle of pooping in your diaper for the first time. To help you clear that hurdle, just go to the drug store and get a Fleets liquid glycerin enema. They come in a small box of 4. They are very small bulbs with a small lubed hollow shaft that you stick up your butt and squeeze the liquid out. Be ready to tape your diaper up very quickly as it works really fast. In about 1 or 2 minutes, you will be pooping uncontrollably in your diaper. You will continue to push uncontrollably until your diaper is full of everything that is in your body. Enjoy.

Hi LittleA. Yes, I remember having to go potty yet not being able to wet. That's frustrating, isn't it? Some things to try:

Wear a diaper and sit on or stand in front of the big-girl potty (depending on your anatomy and previous custom).

Slowly pour warm water into your diaper.

Run a water tap.

Put some water in your mouth and swish it around. Get your lips moist. Swallow it in several small swallows.

Bite your lip.

It gets easier and then easy. Start with what works and gradually increase the amount of movement you can be engaged in and the number of orientations you can be in and still be able to wet your diaper like a proper little girl.

DocBrown said:
Hi LittleA. Yes, I remember having to go potty yet not being able to wet. That's frustrating, isn't it? Some things to try:

Wear a diaper and sit on or stand in front of the big-girl potty (depending on your anatomy and previous custom).

Slowly pour warm water into your diaper.

Run a water tap.

Put some water in your mouth and swish it around. Get your lips moist. Swallow it in several small swallows.

Bite your lip.

It gets easier and then easy. Start with what works and gradually increase the amount of movement you can be engaged in and the number of orientations you can be in and still be able to wet your diaper like a proper little girl.

Anything that would be able to do somewhat on the go? (still at home) but not needing to be at one spot.

- - - Updated - - -

Tundra1975 said:
As for peeing, just relax and let it go in your diaper. As for pooping, you will most likely have a harder time getting over the mental hurdle of pooping in your diaper for the first time. To help you clear that hurdle, just go to the drug store and get a Fleets liquid glycerin enema. They come in a small box of 4. They are very small bulbs with a small lubed hollow shaft that you stick up your butt and squeeze the liquid out. Be ready to tape your diaper up very quickly as it works really fast. In about 1 or 2 minutes, you will be pooping uncontrollably in your diaper. You will continue to push uncontrollably until your diaper is full of everything that is in your body. Enjoy.

Thank you but i was mostly going for peeing but ill keep it in mind if i ever want to go over to the other as well :)

LittleA said:
Anything that would be able to do somewhat on the go? (still at home) but not needing to be at one spot.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you but i was mostly going for peeing but ill keep it in mind if i ever want to go over to the other as well :)

It takes a lot of time and practice to wet while walking, more than just very easily wetting the diaper wherever you are standing or sitting too. As mentioned, the easiest way to start is by being in your bathroom as you normally would be. That's because your subconscious mind is trained to never pee unless you're in front of or on the toilet. Running the tap water also helps most to pee as well.

Once you've mastered wetting a diaper in the bathroom them move to standing someplace else to wet your diaper. After that, practice while sitting or laying down or walking. Always remember to never push or force yourself to pee too. Always concentrate on relaxing instead.

And be warned, diaper training this way can and will weaken your sphincter and bladder control- if you practice it enough. Every now and then likely won't cause any long term problems though. As others have found with enough diaper training, this can potentially lead to you having honest accidents when you're not diapered. So think really hard to make sure this is what you truly want, and how far you want to pursue it.

I remember the 1st time I got a diaper as an adult... bought a few off of someone in Canada off of Ebay. That was probably 14-15 years ago. I never wet them bc I guarded them with my life. Wore them on and off bc I didn't want to have to throw them away bc for years I had wanted them. I went many years after that without wearing but when I got back into it this time, the accessibility of buying them is so much easier, its no problem cutting loose.

The first time was amazing

Not to be too zen about it, but it's not really as much about trying to go in the diaper as it is quieting the parts of your mind that keeping you from going in the diaper.

- - - Updated - - -

Also if you are wearing good ABDL diapers and good quality regular diapers, that second wetting comes a lot easier when you've already wet that diaper.

I have no problem standing and going in it but struggle mightily wetting when in any other position. This is years after my 1st adult wetting too.

The above suggestions are great.

Start off by drinking plenty of fluids, if you know anything that can really make you pee, drink that

I also suggest taking some slow, deep breaths, close your eyes and imagine rain falling, a flowing stream, water hoses, or other imagry involving flowing water/liquids and relax. Don't force it, just think about letting it go.

Another inhibiting factor can be worry about leaks damaging furniture or carpets, so it might be worth trying somewhere that a leak won't matter. You probably won't leak, but it's the thought that gets in the way of wetting. A really absorbent nappy is confidence-inspiring too, so choose the best you can get hold of, such as a decent ABDL brand.

It WILL be possible and it WILL get easier, until it feels like the most natural thing in the world just to let go whenever you feel like it.

Hi, I'm new to all this too. What I do is think of a giant waterfall and the noise the water makes running down and splashing. If that doesn't work I go and stand in the bathroom and occasionally I have to run the tap. That normally does the trick for me.

Hi LittleA, and welcome to this wonderful padded world. Obviously lots of great advice above already, and you are probably wetting like a champion already... but if not, I would really support the (a) get a really full bladder, and (b) go stand somewhere you feel safe, like in the bathtub, or in a shower (turned off :) ) and just stand still until it starts coming. Your years of training body to not release anywhere other than a place of safety (toilet, shower etc.) will fight you a bit, but hopefully if you are somewhere you don't worry about potentially getting wet, it will all be a lot easier. Also, there are lots of very safe diapers now, so chances are they will hold all of it anyway!

Have so much fun experimenting with all of this!
Andrew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back