sissy’s crossdresser do you wear pads

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of pads does everyone use? And why? Always looking for recommendations. 🥰

Reactions: daisycupcake
jonny77 said:
dreamerover9000 said:
I still cannot understand where the concerns stem from. If you want to claim they will cause self-harm, please provide at least a basic explanation as to why that is the case. These are sanitary cotton plugs with a string attached. Chemicals in them? No, so that can't be the reason. They're an absorbent product made of cotton, that's all they are. Get a cut and need to soak up the blood from it? They'll work. They've been used to help control bleeding from bullet wounds (they are excellent for penetration trauma because not only do they absorb a lot of blood, they are sterile, packaged with easy-to-use applicators, and leave a "tail" protruding from the wound that aids doctors in easily removing them).

So where does the self-harm come in to play? Concerns over getting lost up there (like other items used in anal play which don't have a flared base to keep them from going too far in)? It's not like these are massive items (compare to beer bottle, light bulb, shampoo bottle, or any of a bunch of other items that may have been discussed by doctors removing things from rectums) and as such are small enough to pass with stool. Nobody I have seen is recommending using them in your urethra, that's a different matter and I don't know that they could fit.

They are literally made from the same material as medical grade gauze, just in a different form factor. Is the concern over Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS)? That is often associated with women using tampons, but is not the only place it can happen.

So what gives?

Reactions: Bipippa and Abnalover
wifespads said:
What kind of pads does everyone use? And why? Always looking for recommendations. 🥰
I’m an Always Overnite guy. I love that they are thick and have wings. I won’t wear a pad if it doesn’t have wings.

• Love
Reactions: Bipippa, jonny77, daisycupcake and 1 other person
Seasonedcitizen said:
I am old enough to remember pads that needed a belt.
Oh yes. I remember them too. I have 2 belts and a box and a half of the Kotex brand belted pads.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
sexilean95 said:
i love the feeling of wearing sanitary towels in my knickers or boy shorts anyone else
Love it

L
todderhr said:
I started with pads and tampons in my early teens. I found the directions in the tampax box and proceeded to use them. I wanted to be a girl SO bad. At first it was a little difficult to get it in, but I relaxed just like the directions said and it went in. I heard all the jokes about gay people using Vaseline so I started putting a little dab back there and the tampons would slip in with no problem. I would pretend to have a period some months. Then the gentle glides came on the market and now I use Tampax Pearl Ultra when I play with them. TBH having 'girl days' helps releive the dysphoria I feel when it gets bad.

• Wow
Reactions: Diaperman95
  • Love
Reactions: Abnalover
sexilean95 said:
i love the feeling of wearing sanitary towels in my knickers or boy shorts anyone else
OMG wearing a pad is the biggest turn on for me because it lets me tuck and allows me to fantasize about becoming a full fledged shemale some day.

I have recently brought myself some menstrual cups that i can wear over the tip of my pp mainly because sometimes i find some dribbles of urine (or sometimes other stuff) make my underwear smell which the cups prevent and i find pads a bit too rough.

Also wearing it with tight panties almost gives a chastity feel which i find very comforting.

• Love
Reactions: Samantha and BabyLouise
When I’m not wearing a diaper, I enjoy an enema two tampons and a thick pad in my satin panties. I love the slow leak while I serve my Mistress.

wifespads said:
I wear pads mostly. I used to steal some from my wife but now she supports and buys them for me. I tend to prefer the Always overnights for day time or the Stayfree maxi overnights. At night, I like the L pads overnights extra long. It’s really enjoyable to wear and catch the drips and leaks. I leak a lot and it is more in touch with my feminine side. I’ve tried the men’s guards and they don’t feel as good for my anatomy. Hugs 🥰
love wearing pantyhose over diapers or pads.

Reactions: wifespads
Gertrude said:
When I’m not wearing a diaper, I enjoy an enema two tampons and a thick pad in my satin panties. I love the slow leak while I serve my Mistress.
love the feel and smell of semen thru-out the day.

My wife just bought some panty liners for me in the weekly shopping!

Been wearing tampons anally for decades. No more dangerous for men than it is for women.
Never heard of either gender getting one lost "in there". I believe that is an old wive's tale.
Use!
Enjoy!
Dependonme

sotexasDL said:
I love wearing a pad in my panties. My fav is the Tena Overnight pads. They are fairly thick to start and hold an amazing amount. I also love filling them up and seeing and feeling them leak thru my panties..hehe. Even posted a vid of me doing that if anybody is interested.
love to see the overnights video.

Totally agree Abnalover. I wear super plus tampax for 6days every month,changing every 4 hours , day seven I wear a pad. I have lubed slightly on application and never had any problems at all. I just love this process each month as it reinforces my need to be a woman.

Last night I went on a date with my wife. Under my clothes I had on pink thongs with the thong pad by Kotex and a Tampax Pearl Super Plus tampon in. I had been playing with some of my “toys” earlier and it helped keep any extra fluids from leaking out. Such a great time!

Reactions: wifespads
Want4mor said:
Last night I went on a date with my wife. Under my clothes I had on pink thongs with the thong pad by Kotex and a Tampax Pearl Super Plus tampon in. I had been playing with some of my “toys” earlier and it helped keep any extra fluids from leaking out. Such a great time!
i love pads when not in pull ups.I love feeling like a woman

• Love
Reactions: wifespads and michaelmc
sexilean95 said:
Yes! great for the dreaded after dribble 💦

Fireball44 said:
i love pads when not in pull ups.I love feeling like a woman
🎶🎼i feel like a woman🎼🎶

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back