• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Howdy!

MoonChild6

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I've been lurking on this site for about a week or so and decided to take the plunge and make an account. I am excited to find such an interactive community! Before I found ADISC.org, I was primarily on Tumblr, looking for community, friends and support. I never really found what I was looking for there, and am looking forward to trying again here!

I am 25 with a BA in English and Anthropology and am currently working on my MBA. I work for a business college that is paying for the degree (otherwise, I could not be convinced to study business :bleh:).

Aside from school and work, I love to read and work on my short stories and poetry. I am also really passionate about traveling and seeing different ways of life and culture. I also am an avid knitter and love playing video games.

I am a practicing pagan and have been for more than a decade. Most of my experience on internet forums is on pagan forums or message boards a long time ago. I hope that I have not forgotten how to be a social creature and make connections!

Hello to everyone; thank you for having such a lovely place! I can't wait to get to know people!

Hello MoonChild6 and welcome to the group.
Very nice introduction.

Egor

Hello MoonChild,
Wow good interdiction.
Welcome to the :grouphug:

Hi Moonchild6,

you seem pretty versed in being social and awesome haha! Welcome!

Hi Moonchild, I also am 25 and just by reading your post, I'm thinking wow sounds like you will have quite the adventurous lifestyle! Looking forward to reading your posts!

Back