12 day 24/7 stint!

TyphaHare

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Finally got some time to indulge ;3
I'm going on a day 10 now of being 24/7 in diapers. Feels nice to do this once in a while. Feels really nice to feel the soft padding and the hug of the nappy against my skin. So relaxing. It's so nice to wet my nappies as full as possible and then change into a clean, fresh one after a refreshing cleanup!
I'm having real hard time in my life right now, like, super heavy stuff and the comfort of the diapers help some. This is such a good thing, and I am happy.

• Love
Reactions: DippyDawg, Topazz, Lyokodl and 10 others
Do you usually always need to wear at night?

Josh24 said:
Do you usually always need to wear at night?

I don't appreciate you trying to dig into my medical history for your own selfish purposes. Try to be a bit more tactful, people have real troubles here, and this thread isn't even about what you're inquiring. I'm here for fun and support, not to provide fantasy material to others, okay? It's honestly rude and weird to only bring this to a discussion.

diaperdawg said:
Jealousy! I'm hopeful that I can work out a 5-7 day 24/7 stint in the summer when the children are at camp.

I've never really pulled a true 24 hour period, let alone for several days. I had one business trip to Savannah years ago where I had a weekend that I was able to wear a good bit, but it was before I was truly comfortable for longer periods in public. And those old white Attends were leaky compared to the real diapers of today!

Oh fun!! Did you get to do this already? I was real busy until now..!

I've been diapered almost every day since late December. First time I've gone this long without purging. I don't only use my diaper because I do not want to have leaking issues, but I am getting really comfortable wearing one on a daily basis. I just ordered another cloth one from Amazon and some more cloth booster pads. I've been wearing a cloth diaper with one cloth booster pad and one disposable booster pad. I change the disposable pad as needed so I can use just one cloth diaper a day. It's been great.

Last edited:
Reactions: ABbilly and TyphaHare
joydl19 said:
I've been diapered almost every day since late December. First time I've gone this long without purging. I don't only use my diaper because I do not want to have leaking issues, but I am getting really comfortable wearing one on a daily basis. I just ordered another cloth one from Amazon and some more cloth booster pads. I've been wearing a cloth diaper with one cloth booster pad and one disposable booster pad. I change the disposable pad as needed so I can use just one cloth diaper a day. It's been great.

That sounds like a good system :9! I'm tempted to try this out, too.

I think the longest I went 24/7 was 3-4 months. I was going to school at the time, too but no one noticed (and were not supposed to notice, either!) and it helped me get more comfortable with wearing and helped me think of what kind of ABDL I am and want to be.
Some people have fantasies of being 24/7 and going several months in diapers, all times will help settle if that's what you want to commit to.
I don't want to be 24/7 permanently but it's fun to go real long times diapered sometimes..!

Reactions: joydl19
TyphaHare said:
That sounds like a good system :9! I'm tempted to try this out, too.

I think the longest I went 24/7 was 3-4 months. I was going to school at the time, too but no one noticed (and were not supposed to notice, either!) and it helped me get more comfortable with wearing and helped me think of what kind of ABDL I am and want to be.
Some people have fantasies of being 24/7 and going several months in diapers, all times will help settle if that's what you want to commit to.
I don't want to be 24/7 permanently but it's fun to go real long times diapered sometimes..!

Yes, I think what I am doing is sustainable for as long as I want to do it. The cloth diapers and booster pads keep the cost controlled, and the disposable booster pads make keeping clean more convenient.

I'm also experiencing less control over my bladder, which I find interesting. It does make me aware of how I am reinforcing my need to be diapered, so I am proceeding thoughtfully. Right now, I like the idea of wearing a diaper all the time, whether I use it or not. (I have been wearing Depends at night, as a precaution, since I don't want to have wet sheets.) Like tomorrow I am meeting someone at a restaurant for a political meeting, and I am really thinking I may wear a cloth diaper instead of my usual Depends underwear.

Lately, I've awakened looking forward to putting on my diaper and pads, and doing that has become a very comforting activity to start my day.

Sorry about going on and one about this, but it is really nice to be able to share what I am doing and experiencing.

Last edited:
Reactions: ABbilly and TyphaHare
This must be awesome. I’ve always wanted to try a 24:7 week of diapers.

I would totally try 24/7 if I was single. No way my wife would ever allow this....unless she was gone for a week.

Reactions: ABbilly
I've been 24/7 for a few years now and I would absolutely never go back!

Reactions: DippyDawg
I wish ya'll get a chance at trying a longer 24/7 situation, it's really fun and sometimes re-sets some stress, at least for me.

Oh, you're still going bambinod! I remember you being 24/7 for a while now. I guess there's no going back now ;)!

TyphaHare,

Sorry to hear of the "heavy" stuff you are encountering, my sympathies. At least you have a coping mechanism by utilizing this joyful play-thing of ours. Stay strong, stay positive, and remember that even during the worst of times there is happiness available to you. Best wishes, and friendship to you.

ps. Going 24/7, in Finland, in winter, seems like a perfect thing ! enJOY !!!

Reactions: TyphaHare
TyphaHare said:
Oh, you're still going bambinod! I remember you being 24/7 for a while now. I guess there's no going back now ;)!

Livin' the dream, baby! Livin' the dream!

(and for me, that's really how it is - for years I wished I could wear diapers, even for a little while - I couldn't possibly have imagined being able to wear 24/7. it would have seemed to be "the impossible dream" - and yet, here I am, living the dream!)

ABbilly said:
TyphaHare,

Sorry to hear of the "heavy" stuff you are encountering, my sympathies. At least you have a coping mechanism by utilizing this joyful play-thing of ours. Stay strong, stay positive, and remember that even during the worst of times there is happiness available to you. Best wishes, and friendship to you.

ps. Going 24/7, in Finland, in winter, seems like a perfect thing ! enJOY !!!

Thank you, it'll take a while to clear this situation up, but at least I have fun coping mechanisms :3
And yeah, it's nice to wear when it's wintertime, I can use the bulkiest diapers if I so please and no one can notice anything!

Also; I'm really glad for you Bambinod :) Here's for many more years filled with the fun of that impossible dream come true!

Back