squish

1. B

Little space

I've never felt more little then I do now. I'm laying in bed in a soaking wet abu peekabu. It's so soggy and squishy and the bed is still dry. It's so comfy. I've been wetting it since noon and plan on sleeping in it it's that comfy. Front is soaked and back is almost all the way soaked and it's...
  2. B

Squishiest diapers ever worn

What's the squishiest diaper you've ever had on? Personally for me it was this walgreens diaper with baby diapers as stuffers. It was incredibly squishy by the end of the day. It was like a warm hug that just kept hugging the more I wet it.
  3. B

Who just loves the feeling of taping on a diaper in the morning

I just woke up no work today so taped on a diaper and flooded it. Now it's all warm and cozy under my blankets. Im gonna see just how full i can make it adding stuffers throughout the day. Worry free and stress free. I love my diapers! 🥰
  4. CJB

Sitting in a poopy diaper.

I know I already made a post about whether or not to poop in a diaper, but I finally decided I would try, but I honestly also want to sit in the poopy diaper. I feel like it would be really babyish and naughty! ☺️ What are your opinions on the matter? Does it feel really good? Is it worth the...
  5. T

Anyone who like to squish a poopy diaper?

Hello guys! Im new here! I dont want to be like a weird man, but who here like to squish your poopy in your diaper? Cause I do love! It feels so warmy and confortable like I am in Heaven! :3
Back