memories

1. tarzan

Hiya

So nice to meet others who also wear diapers! I'm not sure where my desire to wear diapers started, but I can't remember a time where I wasn't fascinated by them. As a child I would conjure numerous ways to remain in them despite already being trained. My most vivid memories involve diapers...
  2. ronnieM

The Earliest Memories You Can Remember

This is not specific to any types of memories, etc. diaper memories, but rather the first memory you can remember and are fairly confident that your mind didn't make it up. It is often stated that people cannot remember memories from before the age of two, but that does not always hold. Some...
  3. M

Some of your best ABDL memories?

What are some of your best AB/DL memories? I think my favorite one was meeting my first friend who wore diaps. There's a few others but preschool was pretty fun always trying to wear still. There's one memory of being too leaky and one of being too stinky but they're super embarrassing.
  4. S

Embarrassed ? « MeToo »

Oh yahh ! After 45 years of diaper fetish activities (I’m 62), I am still embarrassed to talk about that. I have never faced a real person and tell him or her « I enjoy wearing diapers and pee or poop in it ». I still dont expect to be able to do that. I am still searching in my mind where...
  5. B

What are your first memories about diapers?

I know this topic has been discussed before several times over the years but all of those discussions are closed and I wanted to post my memories. I have several. 1. I guess my first memory happened when I was about 3 or 4 years old. I was at friends place and we got to playing on her bunk bed...
Back