large

1. keepitonDL

Large mega max small body

I’m relatively small , and very peculiar about the tape and fit . I like it going slightly above my belly button, just everything snug. I also got north shore light supreme large The mediums again just felt really lowrise but not in the back. I’m a small in pants though, did I...
  2. U

What is the best/proper way to put on a tab style diaper?

So this is my first time buying diapers and the first time on this site. I bought a 15 pack of crinklz aquanaut Size L and I am having trouble getting them to be snug. I have to have pants on to support them because they sag badly and I dont want them falling off. If I was to go out in public...
  3. J

Tena slip maxi medium or large?

Hi there, finally plucked myself up enough to make an account and start posting and sharing! So I’m about to buy some Tena slip maxi active fit, but I’m not sure wheather to go for medium or large, it states that the mediums are 28-48 inches and the larges are 36-57. Now I’m around a 38 inch...
  4. XLdiapers

Diapers size 7 in Private Label Brands

Does anyone know of any supermarket private label brands of diapers that come in a size 7? I know H-E-B Supermarkets in Texas have them, but are there others?
  5. D

Thought I sized correctly

Hi I have been wearing a brand called Softi in South Africa. They are cheaper premium nappies I can get at Dischem. Different nappy brands are very limited in South Africa. We don't get abdl nappies like the rest of the world. And to import abdl nappies is way to expensive. I was wearing...
  6. tobdy1986

Giant Strollers For Adults Let Parents Test Drive Before Buying

http://www.boredpanda.com/adult-stroller-contours/
  7. Ian16545

Just got my Bambino Classicos today!

OK, so my parents are FINALLY away on a 12-day river cruise in Europe—and I've got the whole house to myself for the time being. So, I took the opportunity of buying myself a twin case of large Bambino Classico diapers off of Amazon. Luckily, I ordered them on the spur of the moment under a...
  8. D

DryNites (2015 New Zealand girls 8-15 with pics) and my story

Hi all. This is my first post on the internet, so hopefully it makes someone's day (and hopefully more than one!) I wanted to buy the latest girls' Drynites in New Zealand, but couldn't find any good-quality images of the packaging and diapers, so figured I would post some here for people to...
Back