omorashi

1. DAAA5DDC-77B4-442F-B6BC-5F38258A7100.jpeg

DAAA5DDC-77B4-442F-B6BC-5F38258A7100.jpeg

I was desperate to pee and I made it to the gas station, but the door was locked. I wet myself outside.
  2. 2F967232-7EAD-4E14-8B7B-FC5021B24BD7.jpeg

2F967232-7EAD-4E14-8B7B-FC5021B24BD7.jpeg

I was desperate to pee and I made it to the gas station, but the door was locked. I wet myself outside.
  3. partypikachu

Hello! New member from Indiana

Hi everyone! My name on here is Devon. I’m a 24 year old male and work two jobs. I have a bachelors in Education and enjoy spending my summers hiking, kayaking, anything outdoors! I also enjoy playing some video games now and then as well. I’ve been a diaper lover since a very young age. I used...
  4. LimeBloodedNoir

ABDL Themes in Hiveswap Spinoff game!

As you can probably clearly see, I am a homestuck fan! In one of the games, present, is HEAVY abdl and OMOrashi themes! Homestuck is a webcomic about 4 kids and 12 aliens playing a game to destroy the world and remake it. There is a game spinoff that takes place before the comic called...
  5. wackoreese

Going to try out "omorashi omutsu" tonight

After reading several experiences with omorashi omutsu I"m going to try it out tonight. I've never had a genuine accident and this will be first time doing it. Anyone else have any experience with it?
  6. D

Omorashi?

Omorashi Japanese word meaning "to wet oneself". A paraphilia involving urinating on oneself but also arousal brought on by having a full bladder, by causing someone to develop a full bladder, or by witnessing someone with a full bladder "relieve" themselves. - Urban dictionary. Opinions...
Back