business

1. Zhahood

Diaper Plant Location

I am looking to start a domestic eco-friendly diaper manufacturing company. At this point, I'm still in the planning phase and I'm trying to pick plant locations. Ideally, the area would have good highway access, a decent population, and a good number of ABDLs. I have narrowed the states down...
  2. LimeBloodedNoir

Diaper+Suit/tux?

Do you guys feel good if you were in males business wear/business casual while diapered? I dont know if im trans or not, but I LOVE males business clothes! I have really been experimenting with my gender, and Im thinking about binding! THEN I thought about being diapered in a business atire...
  3. lilSky

Popup Idea

Just a thought just want community input. A Popup location that caters to ABDLs, DiaperFurs, Furies, DDLGs, Littles, Biggs, etc. Private for discretion, welcoming to business and individuals that cater to the community types. Locations picked from a massive online poll. The goal: Give us all a...
  4. captainpollution

Great business idea

I went to the YMCA by my house yesterday and a great idea dawned on me. Someone needs to start up an AB/DL/IC friendly recreational center. First, there would ideally be a fully operational fitness/exercise facility. Some companies advertise their business as 'judgment free; what a crock...
Back