Thread: Hi, all.

Default Hi, all.

Hey, folks. Just posting here per ADISC TOS regarding dormant account status. I've actually been a member for about two years (previously as PaddedPat), but I rarely post - as I prefer just reading up on recent topics and events.

To Moo and Co.: Keep up the good work! I check out ADISC at least once a day, and it's great to watch the site and this community continue to grow and evolve with every new member!

And, BTW: if mods could kindly relax the terms for posting inactivity, it would be greatly appreciated. Some of us are a little more shy than others, but that shouldn't suggest that we're any less committed to the cause than the more gregarious folks. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by AllTapedUp View Post
    Hey, folks. Just posting here per ADISC TOS regarding dormant account status. I've actually been a member for about two years (previously as PaddedPat), but I rarely post - as I prefer just reading up on recent topics and events.

To Moo and Co.: Keep up the good work! I check out ADISC at least once a day, and it's great to watch the site and this community continue to grow and evolve with every new member!

And, BTW: if mods could kindly relax the terms for posting inactivity, it would be greatly appreciated. Some of us are a little more shy than others, but that shouldn't suggest that we're any less committed to the cause than the more gregarious folks. :-)
    I'm glad you took the necessary steps to get yourself reinstated. Everyone comes to this site for different reasons, and some just aren't comfortable commenting to threads. There's a place for everyone especially when one considers we all share the common elements that bring us here in the first place.