In Search of a new Nappy

Status
Not open for further replies.
JoJo1993 said:
The Comficare replacement, Betterdry will be coming soon. It's a bit different to the Chinese made Comficare, but if you liked the old one, then you will definitely like this new one. Abri-Form M4s are also back, and don't think they will be going away again which is good :)
ID Slip Super (PE Backed) also swells quite well, as does the Extra and Extra Plus if you want something not as thick. The Tendercare is alright in my opinion, but it's very thin and doesn't hold a great deal at all.

Due to my lifelong bedwetting, I receive iD Expert Slip nappies from the NHS Continence service. And I have to say that personally, I find them to be very good. I have never, in the two years that I have been receiving them, had one leak in bed, and I believe that they are on a par with Tena Slips. At present, the ones I get are fully plastic-backed, and I have heard nothing about that changing. In my experience they do not swell excessively, and in my opinion they are a good, reliable adult nappy.

They are available from Incontinence Choice, Age UK (you don't have to be a pensioner to order from their website!) and Nappies'r'Us, to name but three; I am sure that they are probably available from other sites, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back