Advice wanted - US premium diaper brands / hotels

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would narrow the list to dry/247 confidry or snuggies waddler overnights. They have similar capacity. The waddlers are more comfortable, but are a little thinner when wet. (they swell more than confidry) So pick between "thinner when dry" and "is more comfortable". (in most cases I choose "more comfortable")

I'd have to go back over all of the replies to this post, to see if it had been suggested already-but, anyway, many of the diaper retailers offer sample packs, where you can buy 2 or 3, of several different styles/types (each in a single pack) or what they describe as a super sampler pack, where they offer one each, of their most popular diapers for you to try out and see which of those you like. I've tried many of the styles/types that have already been listed here and still don't have a favorite, (although, for my everyday (and night) wear, go anywhere, shopping, movies, work, ETC.--I usually have on an Albena Abri-Form M4 clothback-at fur cons though, I'll pull out the noisy, crinkly, designer diapers to wear)..

i'm thinking about buying some premiums hopefully they are worth all the hasly though all i can get right now is depends.

Personally I'd rather shove paper towels down my pants then wear the depends that I see on the shelves at stores. Premium diapers are so much better because they actually absorb as opposed to just leaking. The last depends I bought leaked instantly. Like as soon as I stated peeing into the dry diaper it leaked out through the leg guards.

TomViper000: that's actually a pretty good idea (as long as trust has been established), plus, both parties get to meet and chat a bt (I bet one of the discussion topics will be diapers/nappies).
NikJ: will this be a business trip or a quick holiday, to here, over on the other side of the "big pond"? Long flight-it's 9 to 10 (or even more) hours, of sitting on a plane. Have you been here before?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back