Thread: Hello everyone

Default Hello everyone

My name is Jonathan. I think diapers are cute and practical. I should say that I've been wanting to start wearing diapers for a while now, but have just been too afraid to actually buy them. I finally got up the courage to buy some and I think I got a bad brand.

Quote Originally Posted by haruyuki View Post
    My name is Jonathan. I think diapers are cute and practical. I should say that I've been wanting to start wearing diapers for a while now, but have just been too afraid to actually buy them. I finally got up the courage to buy some and I think I got a bad brand.
    Hi and welcome to the site. I wear cloth myself, but most of the members wear disposables so you'll probably get some good advise as to which diapers are better. We have an entire section devoted just to diapers, so you're in the right place. Often in the introduction thread, we tell some of our outside interests.

I'm a professional musician. I play keyboards and am classically trained though I played in a very good cover, rock band for 15 years. I enjoy reading and writing and have a novel self published to Kindle. For recreation I enjoy riding my Trek bike on a very scenic bike trail that is only a couple miles from my house.

I hope you enjoy this site. Please feel comfortable to join in the threads. We're a support group so we usually are very civil.

Well, outside of the whole diaper thing, I enjoy watching anime, playing video games, tinkering with my various computers, and sleeping. I guess I should have mentioned that sooner.