How big is your bladder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like something to try, but I'd reckon I've
Got a pretty small bladder, I struggle to fill a cuddlz nappy after 3 wettings!

I use to be able hold a lot probably started to feel like I had to go at 400ml and really had to go bad at 700 -900ml but ever since I had kidney stones removed by Ureteroscopy I can only hold max of 250 - 300 ml I can hold little more but really starts to hurt the surgery took longer then it was supposed to 2 hours instead of 1 and there was lots of blood in my urine for 5 days. and it didn't go away for 14 days
If I ever go for surgery again I will be finding a different Urologist

2 months be for surgery I called the Urologist's office 3 times about a bladder infection staff said they would have him call me back he never did finally on the 3rd time on a Friday they told me call my family doctor after week with infection
and the way they told me was like I should have known to do that in the first place this is first time had any kind of surgery in probably 18 years

I figured the Urologist would want my bladder to be healthy for surgery that's why I called his office first and his office is closer to me.

The infection was bad by the time I seen my family doctor I was wetting my self all the time I was dribbling for 3 weeks and my balls where sore and my urine smelled nasty for a week till antibiotics kicked in
I got coverage for diapers for 3 months but with all the pain I was in didn't really enjoy wearing at all after 3 weeks they did an ultrasound and I had a stone in my bladder I peed a stone out 0.7mm after taking flow max for a week and the dribbles and intermittent blood in my urine stopped as well as the horrible PAIN I puked when I peed the stone out.

I was still wetting the bed sometimes mostly if I was really tired so I figured I might as well get all the diapers I was covered for since I didn't know how long I would wed the bed.

It took 6 months till I had surgery and I had an intermittent stone plugging my right kidney when it plugged up it was so painful it made me puke.

I had an embarrassing moment at my dads place I wet the bed the night be for surgery I live out side the city so I had to stay there for surgery in the morning.
my dad doesn't know I am an AB and I had been dry at home for a week or so so I didn't wear a diaper sure wish I had put one on now.

I am paranoid now when I sleep anywhere If I can I bring an m4 diaper and plastic pants at home I have a mattress protector so only wear one when I feel like it
plus I don't wet the bed anymore but do end up waking up 1-3 times a night I miss sleeping the whole night like I use to.

maybe the infection or the stone damaged something also might have been the doctor hard to say things seem to be good now sure its about as good as its going to get been 9 or10 months since surgery.

I thinkk my bladder is pretty big. I pee about 25 seconds and then I stop peeing. So I think that's a big bladder!

mine is pretty small it all way has been. even when I was a kid I always got up once are twice every night. now I don't wake up at nights I all way wake up wet, I remember when we use to go on long trips we would all way stop beside the road for me to have pee brake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back