• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

pampersman

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi, everyone. I have been checking out this site for a few weeks and decided it was time to register and introduce myself.

I am a generally mild-mannered professional who likes to watch and play sports, hike, read and spend time with my family. I have been interested in diapers for many years, but just came out to my wife about it about one month ago. Although she is not crazy about the idea, she is somewhat accepting and allowed me to buy diapers and wear them to bed on a regular basis during the last month. It is a little awkward, however and I am hoping that she and I can become more comfortable with this as time passes. Hopefully, she may even someday play along. In the meantime, I am happy that she didn't freak out and act like I have some sort of problem.

Anyway, I am here to find support and to help me understand the desire that I am now exploring and to find advice on how to make this all fit into my marriage.

Welcome Pampersman! We're glad you joined! It is rare to have a spouse or SO who is accepting of wearing. You are a lucky man. In time she may get to accept your "hobby" a little more, but don't expect her to join in on the fun. That is extremely rare. Anyway, we are all here to help each other so feel free to jump in on any threads that interests you and if you have any questions, ask away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back