Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 5 guest views remaining

Recommendations for first diapers to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antz

Contributor
So I’m going to make my first ever diaper purchase in the near future (super excited!). I’m looking for advice about which diapers are best for people new to wearing.

I have a 29inch waist give or take a bit, I’d prefer disposable but am happy to settle for cloth and I don’t mind if it has prints/patterns or not on the diaper.
Also I live in New Zealand so for shipping I’m assuming all abdl company’s are discrete but if not do tell so I don’t have any awkward situations👍

It is hard to know what adult diapers are available where you are, but if Seni brand diapers are available, you might want to try them. They are very high quality and reasonably priced over the internet. They have a good assortment of capacities and sizes. I would say you would be best off trying a medium size in whatever brand diaper you do use. Best wishes to you on your purchase.

ABDL disposables are unlikely to ever be available in NZ - too expensive to ship a bulky niche product.
There used to be a few good options in plastic backed medical diapers, but now there are only 3 - Molicare (I assume these are still the same - too expensive to buy regularly,) MegaForm & Tender.

The Tender supplier advertises discrete shipping, but don't believe it - they are as far from discrete as you can possibly get.

For reusable, IncoCare are the only openly ABDL friendly company in NZ so it is good to support them, but they have very limited selection. Ebay is the best place to look because almost all providers also sell through there, so it makes it more convenient.

All depends (pun) on what you want. In the States, my go-to is Tranquility ATN with their same brand Top Line Booster. Really cheap, plastic back and super absorbent. That said, I also public wear and change on the go. I've tried Crinklz and some other ABU brands but the bulk was just way too much to have under my clothes. Test a few out and enjoy!

No more MegaForm :(
Just went to order more & found the supplier has shut down

Tried out the Sensi brand. It is surprisingly good quality for a low cost product.
It uses a soft plastic so isn’t as loud as other plastic backed products

If they are available, Attends Premier are excellent and remind me of the bulk of some thinner premium abdl diapers.

just buy couple different samples

Rearz
LFB
ABU
Bambino
Forsite

Lol, Antz posted this 11 months ago and this thread is still getting suggestions. I wonder what the OP went with.

Yo so I am Antz, I proper purged and disappeared after asking this question rip(cant remember the random email I created and changed my account too). but alas im back!

In case you're curious I ended up getting abena abriform m3's a few months ago as my first dips, then got some m4's and now also have some DinoRawrz from abu which are AMAZING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back