Status
Not open for further replies.

intfusmil

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I bought a pair of babypants and recently started using them. Was wondering what would be a good stuffer to create a semi absorbent goodnite/pull-up feel to them.

Boosters would defeat the purpose but I know there are some non-through insert/guards out there and was curious if anyone had experience?

I understand there will be practical limitations and chance of leaks without the presence of leg gathers, elastic, etc.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

I used paper towels before as stuffers.

You could line the baby pants with a disposable diaper - cut off the sides with the tapes and trim to fit in the crotch bottom of the baby pants.
I do this by making the diaper into a sort of loin cloth running from rear waist down thru the crotch to the front waist band - the training panty or
other type of panty holds it in place - when used remove dispose of and insert a new liner - nothing fancy and no crazy articulated positions necessary
to fasten the taped ends (they have been cut off) - just simply minimal diaper held in place with a panty - for light use only - a plastic diaper cover
could perhaps hold this in place with the benefit of preventing small leaks.
Need more absorbency - add a cloth hand towel (launder and reuse).

Think outside the traditional diaper applications.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back