Makena43 new diaper life

Status
Not open for further replies.

makena43

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I am amazed at my diaper life. I was once too scare to wear diapers at work. Now I can go to work in diapers. I have notice diapers help me relax and I realize all I have to do is keep working 100 percent. Keep deecrt. Act normal keep clean and I think my Co workers know. I am facing my dear of the work police and I am winimg. My next thing is a relationship with the one. I love to learn more about my fetish. Its not wrong just have to keep it private. Its for me

Hi! I think this is more of a blog than a forum thread. :pizza:

It is good to see you coming to terms with your need for diapers And your writing is improving too.

For the life of me I used to be able to pee while working now I can't. Am I focus too much on work? I still worry I am staying too long in a wet diaper like 6 hours.

Well another update. I have worn diaper a straight week. The only problem is two Co workers ask me why you walk that way. I just didn't answer and move on. I am getting so comfortable If that will led to bad things. My mom every chance we talk about uti or gays in the news or stinky garbage she shames me. The next. Problem is not sure. About spending. Money on a case of diapers vs. Two to 3 bags of diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back