I had to grin.

BOXERSORBRIEFS

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was talking to a friend a few days ago. He was telling me about his new CPAP machine, and he apparently is getting better sleep. He added, "now if I could figure out a way to not have to get up two or three times a night to pee" I had to grin and bite my tongue. I'm not ready to let him in on my secret. My wife said why didn't you tell him.... Then she laughed.

you could have mentioned the idea to him, without saying that you are DL, I do not see the problem, and the complexity :)

cpap and diapers equal the best sleep ever. if the discussion comes up again just suggest "you could just trydiapers" and see where the conversation goes...

I couldn't agree more, I sleep like a baby with my nightly diaper and my CPAP. It truly is a great combination.
When ever I say that I slept like a baby, that also makes me grin a little bit.

I have had one of those machines since 2011 and I’ve been wearing diapers every night since then after one time not wearing and actually starting to wet the bed from then on I just cited to diapers every night. For me if I actually have to wake up to go use the bathroom and takeoff the mask and all that, then I am awake and I just can’t easily fall back asleep so when you have to pee two or three times a night and also try to get sleep The choice for me a sample I need to wear diapers every night even if I wet my diaper before I fall asleep or wake up in the middle of the night and just wet right there it’s a lot easier to fall back asleep after

I wish I didn't have to go through all the sleep tests to at least try a cpap machine. I do wake up in the middle of the night a couple of times a night but I have no idea if my breathing is the issue or if I am just that light of a sleeper. James my fiancee tells me that it don't take much to wake me up which I have been that way all my life.

Back