New product ideas for ABDL companies

JustinDB87

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
It's amazing how far the ABDL community has come in regards to all the products made available to us. I can remember as recently as 10 years ago how difficult it was to find a babyish adult diaper and now we have so many options to choose from. From clothes to accessories, so many new things have been made available to us to make us all feel especially little inside. However, there are still things that I can think of that have not been made yet or maybe have been, but are incredibly expensive that not everyone can have them.

One thing I've longed for is a crib. I know adult-sized cribs exist, but most are outrageously priced and for those of us still 'in the closet', having something such as that would easily stand out and not be easy to hide. I've seen wooden toddler rails available that attach to a bed under the mattress, but those are usually for toddler beds and wouldn't be of much use to an adult. I wish an ABDL company would make these wooden rails that could easily attach to a twin sized bed, but have them be the height of crib rails. Something like this would give me that feeling of sleeping in a crib, but could easily be removed and hidden if I had company over. That's just one idea I've had. What about everyone else? Is there a 'babyish' item or product that exists and that you desire, but has not yet been made available to the ABDL crowd? Maybe if we're lucky, some company will stumble across a thread like this and get some good ideas :) :D

I think a rocking horse would be neat! I really loved those when I was younger. But I agree, a crib would be great, it would just be difficult to hide if I had company over.

it is also rather expensive

A rocking horse, crib and highchair are all items I would like to see that would be more like the baby ones and be more affordable.

I'd like to see crib rails that are only about 1m or so high, and can attach to a double/queen bed by having a plate that slides under the mattress. Yes, its not going to stop me getting over it, or be so tall that i can stand up and just peek over the top. But while Im lying down half asleep, Ill see the bars, and feel/sense/know im in a crib.

TRUE baby diapers in adult version and too clothes with favourite cartoon characters.

I'd want near authentic character brief underwear that are made by companies like Handcraft and Fruit of the Loom. I'm so jealous of boys that still fit those works of art! I realize there are some companies that attempt to mimic the classic character briefs for men but they're often made of a spandex mix (needs to be 100% cotton just like little boys underwear), cut way too small, or simply don't have an authentic cosmetic character design (copyrights would be expensive I know). If Handcraft and FTL would simply upscale their character briefs to mens' sizes, I'd be in heaven!

Basicly a cloth backed diaper with velcro and cute design with baby powder smell like Pampers Cruisers. A modern baby diaper for abdl's that grew up in the cloth era!

I would really like to see a real upscaled version from NUK pacifiers, I think the babypants one is okay and I don't really like the littleforbig versions...but it's not "the real thing" - at least from my perspective.

And the normal sizes from pacifiers are to small for me.

Kinda weird, it all started with diapers, but for some reason I am more attached to pacifiers lately.

While I'm happy with regular fast flow bottle nipples, I wouldn't mind seeing scaled up nipples that wasn't an animal nipple or a cleft palette nipple.

- - - Updated - - -

If these can fit standard bottles, even better.

Back