What should we get?

TungstenM

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Hi!
We have a full drawer set dedicated for my baby boys diapers, the two little drawers house his baby powder and other things.

We’ve nearly gone through our entire drawer, and it’s the time to restock. These drawers can hold roughly 80 diapers in total and we’ve only tried Crinklz Safari I believe it’s called and BetterDry. We both want to expand, and we like a mix of baby prints and plain diapers. What would you recommend?

I'd highly recommend 'Drylife' - plain white diapers and 'Super Dry Kids' - ABDL.

Barebum diapers are also great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what country are you ordering from?

We will be ordering from the UK.

in Europe, shop domestically at ABDL Factory, Buntewindel, Cuddlz, Nappies-R-Us, or SaveExpress

Yeah, we order from Nappies-R-Us, we're willing to explore on different brands of diapers though, as (I'm) getting very bored of Safari :)

TungstenM said:
Yeah, we order from Nappies-R-Us, we're willing to explore on different brands of diapers though, as (I'm) getting very bored of Safari :)

nappies-r-us's little rascals are a personal favorite of mine. And if you're interested in what the northshore mega and abu peekabu are like, definitely try a bag or three of saveexpress's mydiaper ultra.

Back