Pampers pure replacing premium protection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robin955

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Pampers premium protection is being replaced with pampers pure, as i can see on amazon.com they are removing premium protection towards pampers pure.

Pampers premium protection and Swaddlers are the exact same diaper, they have this new "feel dry" (alot of small holes as the top layer of the inside) more like a Net / netting which actually does work very well it also changes the feeling completely compared to baby dry and cruisers.

The Pampers Pure has the same build, i actually dont know if pampers pure is a "less durable" and cheaper made product and there is big chances that there are. as we know pampers started to take shortcuts to make their diapers cheaper to produce, and i see excuses like their new 0% **** (checkout amazon.com) being one of them.

What do you guys think about this? its not bad that amazon now changes name, i actually think the new name is better and a more light green and slick design, it impacts less when you look at your baby and feels more, exclusive. so i like the new design.

No clue how tabs and airstripe is like, probably the same as baby dry.

Annyone who knows some good answers to my questions that has tested out the nappy itself?

- - - Updated - - -

Edit, uh might been tricked by amazon.UK as they sell pampers premium protection alot more as they are EU based, the premium protection is the rebrand name of Swaddlers.

In the US, they use swaddlers as branding, in the UK and EU they use premium protection.

I'm not sure why you're thinking AMAZON controls what P&G calls their diapers.

There definitely are differences in the products for each target country. Us Pampers: https://www.pampers.com/en-us
UK Pampers: https://www.pampers.co.uk/

But you are right that Pampers Premium is out in the US. Pampers Pure is in. Swaddlers (including overnight), Cruisers, and Baby-Dry are still the other diaper items in the line, along with splashers and easy ups.

Pampers Premium in the UK takes the spot of the Swaddlers in the US line, and they don't have Cruisers. Easy_Ups go by NappyPants (unisexed).

In Spain they have Dodot Activity brand, it seems here is where the diaper stock goes to die, last year they were the same Swaddlers and this year they are the same as Cruisers, and people here think they are getting new versions.

I remember they used to have some sort of Netting on the inside of Cruisers a number of years back (I dont know exactly when they stopped) when Cruisers had more Purple on them and were bigger and better diapers (more absorbent), I swear the old Cruisers probably absorbed like 3x what they do now.

But maybe they are doing away with "Premium Protection" in favor of "Pure" who knows, and usually when a product change happens it's for the worse in the world of Diapers unfortunately (in most cases anyways)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back