diaper lovers in 3rd world counties.

bobbilly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It must suck. Let's say you are middle class in India, you have access to the internet. The average monthly salary is $300. A case of AB nappies are going to set you back $200 with shipping that means that purchasing them is well out your means, they are only able to look at pictures and envy wanting them. Its a total luxury for them. That must suck.

What do you think it would be like being a AB/DL in poor countries?

bobbilly said:
It must suck. Let's say you are middle class in India, you have access to the internet. The average monthly salary is $300. A case of AB nappies are going to set you back $200 with shipping that means that purchasing them is well out your means, they are only able to look at pictures and envy wanting them. Its a total luxury for them. That must suck.

Well, the absolute top of the line ABDL Diapers (offerings like PeekABU) are nearly there, but there are good products at a lesser price.

But what you are describing is sort of life in 3rd world countries for a lot of people for anything they desire.

You have to realize you only need under $5000 to be in the top 50% world wide, that shows how good we have it in developed countries when we get a decent job and have $100s to spend on things while some people are struggling just to survive day after day.

Another thing is in some of those countries people have to keep a lot of secrets about their lives because some places still impose punishment/execution on people just for being different (such as if the law finds out they are gay), so they have a lot worse problems than if they can afford ABDL Diapers.

Well, even India has adult diapers available for their IC people that live there. So no one is deprived. I beleive they do have some high quality high absorbancy dipaers that are affordable.

Well diapers aren't anything special there, a premium, non-essential product just isn't an option if you are in a very low-income part of the world. They also aren't buying much in the way of beanie babies, designer jeans, or BMW's.

I'm not in a 3rd world country, but I guess I can relate, I would dream to afford the nice ABDL diapers, but for my income from welfare (I'm officially disabled I have Asperger syndrome), its not something I can afford, I can dream and all, but I can't afford them anytime soon, if I ever purchase them which would be in a bag cause the cases are way too expensive for me, I wouldn't want to use them cause I know I won't be able to have more for quite awhile.

While I have exclusively been using ABDL Diapers for a couple years (I only wear occasionally though, mostly as a controlled (unharmful) form of stress relief) it has come at the cost of working full time (and sometimes much more than that; I mean I've had 68 hours worked in 5 days on multiple occasions) on an almost daily basis the last 5 years, I have had to work hard both physically and mentally (I feel so much less overworked in both senses at my current job, not to mention it feels like my current employers values me and I make over 15.50 hourly now, way above the 10.66 I had after working at my last job for 5 years ), and I went from being a depressed self-harmer that honestly wanted to die to trying to enjoy life; even through my huge ups and downs (diagnosed as Bipolar-NOS).

So suffice to say I have worked way above my fair share of hours for more than a few years now, and I have taken on more than my fair share of stress.

I'm finally starting to be better off, I'm not quite where I want to be yet, but I'm getting there and I'm proud to say no matter what people think of me, everything I own I have shed blood, sweat, and tears for and its all my own without any help from anyone else (Humanity is such a let down sometimes, if I weren't trying to be such a good guy all the time I would probably like to see the world on fire).

I don't think I've ever read a post that I can relate to more that this. It's like we've been walking in each other's shoes for a long time.

bobbilly said:

Well this is exactly the case. I'm from Pakistan and the diapers we get here are just appalling. I mean they're cheap like $4/bag, but they are paper thin, the tapes rip off the first time and if they don't rip then as you've worn the diaper the material stretches and you lose your fit. Absorbency is not a thing in these, the best I've worn held up 300ml and then leaked, baby diapers hold more than that.

I'm on disability benefits. I guess I'm lucky as I have a large disposable income with little outgoings. I can purchase what I want and always have a fairly large stock in. I tend to over-kill and become obsessive collecting nappies thinking if I don't purchase them they will be discontinued. One time I purchased 23 packs of Molicare Slip (plastic backed) costing nearly £300.00 as I heard they were being discontinued. Every inch of my bedroom was piles of boxes and loose bags of nappies. When I am horny I tend to purchase more nappies than I need. I tend to buy obscure brand nappies. My favourite at the moment are Drylife Slip, Molicare slip, Molicare slip premium. I also tent to go on over-kill with incontinence wet-wipes as you can't buy enough of them.

This is my order history.

MoliCare Soft Extra All in One - X Large - 1600ml - Pack of 14 x 6 bags
sCase Saver 3 x TENA Flex Maxi X Large (105-155cm/41-61in) 3000ml - Pack of 21 x 2 boxes Cost £206.39

03/12/2017
Attends Slip Regular Plus - X Large (10) (150-175cm/59-68in) Pack of 14 x 20 bags
Brolly Sheets Single Washable Bed Pad (95x95cm) With Tuck In Flaps (2000ml) Red
Sonoma Chair Pad (43x61cm) 1000ml
Soft PVC Mattress Protector - Single - Fitted Sheet
iD Expert Slip Super - X Large (120-170cm/47-66in) 3800ml - Pack of 14
Kanga Waterproof Brief XX Large ( 122-132cm/48-52in cost £343.61

27/09/2017.
Case Saver 12 x TENA Wet Wipe 3 in 1 - Pack of 48 x2 boxes
Attends Slip Regular Plus - X Large (10) (150-175cm/59-68in) Pack of 14 x 12 bags cost £284.55

I have brought many other smaller packages in-between. I become very obsessive in buying nappies.

Last edited:
I live in a 3rd word too ant the diapers are not good here too I use a baby diaper as a boost because the baby diapers here are good

Back