Difference

qwertyqwerty

Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
There is a slight price difference in air supreme vs NS supreme... is the only difference the cloth vs plastic backing? How would you compare these to mega max? Or lites or air premium?I’d want to try mega max Atleast from what I’ve heard on here. The air premiums have leaked on me before and wasn’t fun

mega max are one of their best in terms of features and capacity.

AFAIK Mega Max is one of their best by far as its basically the same diaper (with a few small differences m) as PeekABU and MyDiaper Ultra; those 3 are in a class above most ABDL Diapers out there and when I tried PeekABU I loved it; one of the few diapers that I like just fine without a stuffer (because I like the extra thickness/poof stuffing an already good diaper gives)

Air supreme is a lesser diaper than NS supreme. Thats because the inner plastic lining of an air supreme doesn't extend to the edges of the diaper, which as you found allows for more leaks even though they have the same padding and sap as NS Supreme. The supremes are good diapers, but don't try to push using them past 8-10 hours or leaks become an issue. The mega max are better still, and can last for up to 12 hours. For added comparison, Betterdry are better still and will last up to 16 hours.

Back