Comforting effect of diapers.

GDNTSKID said:
Indeed it is. I will never understand why I've been fascinated by diapers and regression for as long as I have. I wish I could figure it out. It's one of those "I didn't choose the lifestyle, the lifestyle chose me" type of things. :laugh: I'm fairly certain that in this point in the game, I would not be able to eliminate it. That's for sure.

I hated myself for liking diapers. I still have issues. Like you I didn't choose diapers but with the issues I face getting older now I need them and pretty much am resigned to the fact that they are going to be a part of my life for the rest of my life. I have accepted my need of diapers but yeah still don't like it.

Since becoming partially bladder and bowel incontinent and starting to wear a diaper anytime I leave home, I definitely feel more secure in the fact that I no longer fear having an accident in public. If I wet or mess myself, nobody will know because I am wearing a diaper and a cover over it to catch any possible leaks. I also take Nullo pills to eliminate the smell from my poop. I have not had a messing accident in public yet, but it is only a matter of time before it happens because I have had a lot of close calls in public. I frequently have wetting and messing accidents at home because I cannot get from my bed to the bathroom before I loose control and wet and poop myself.

I am not entirely sure what it is about diapers. I remember trying them as a teen and they were somehow erotic. But it wasn't until decades later when I was hit with urge incontinence that I was reintroduced to them again.

Sometimes it gives a sexy tingle but mostly it feels "right". It isn't so much sexual anymore--it is comforting to me. I have also picked up some little traits such as using a pacifier and bottle--add loving my blankie.

I don’t know why but since I live alone and would be harder to get cought even though I have dreams being caught , when am wearing it is relaxing

Reactions: Seabear
Back