• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Long time lurker, finally made an account!

Lilah

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Greetings! My name is Lilah, I am currently in Kentucky. I have worn diapers for night time incontinence my entire life and it's honestly been manageable since I haven't known any different. While I used to hate not being "normal", in recent years I have grown to be quite the DL, and occasionally wear during the daytime.

Aside from that though, I love working out, and I'm way too obsessed with makeup. Fun fact: I am very bad at everyday makeup but (I've been told) I am quite good at dramatic looks, go figure haha.

I'm excited to get to know some of you all, it feel great to finally be a part of the community!

Welcome Lilah! That was a good intro. I see by your likes you like "The Office"?

Hi Lilah,
Great introduction.
And welcome to the group😼

Lilah said:
Aside from that though, I love working out, and I'm way too obsessed with makeup. Fun fact: I am very bad at everyday makeup but (I've been told) I am quite good at dramatic looks, go figure haha.

What kinds of makeup do you like? Also, what kinds of workout do you prefer to do?

Back